Big Guest Announcement Today (24th Friday) at 7pm

showmasters

Last UK planned appearance implies that it would be an old actor who doesn't live in the UK (probably America) and has already done a SM event.

I think the same and thought to Stan Lee.

Stan Lee isn't doing European cons from 2014 unfortunately. :no::crying:

I highly doubt it's Stan Lee. They advertised his last SM appearance in 2014 as his 'final European appearance' ( http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82910 ) so I'm not sure how he can make a second final appearance. It would be very misleading and unfair for those who paid a lot to meet him last time (if it turned out that that wasn't in fact his last appearance).

Ah okay, I have not seen he stopped in 2014.

Edited by Aurele

Last UK planned appearance implies that it would be an old actor who doesn't live in the UK (probably America) and has already done a SM event.

I think the same and thought to Stan Lee.

Stan Lee isn't doing European cons from 2014 unfortunately. :no::crying:

I highly doubt it's Stan Lee. They advertised his last SM appearance in 2014 as his 'final European appearance' ( http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82910 ) so I'm not sure how he can make a second final appearance. It would be very misleading and unfair for those who paid a lot to meet him last time (if it turned out that that wasn't in fact his last appearance).

A okay, I have not seen it stopped in 2014.

Don't worry about it. Only found out myself a few months ago when I was noseying around (i.e. researching lol) on here in the previous SM events. :smile:

• Like 1

This announcement is distracting me from my dissertation.. Curse you, SM! (but not really because I want more guests so thank you :P)

It'd be a great reward if one of tonight's announcements was someone I really want to meet. (Hoping to finish the first draft tonight or tomorrow! :thumbdown: but also :dance: because it's almost done woo)

• Like 1