Horror Guests and Horror Franchises

FNAF Sister Location Voice actors!

Heather Masters - Baby

Kellen Goff - Funtime Freddy

Michella Moss - Ballora

Andy Field - H.A.N.D Unit

Julie R Sheilds - Computer

If we got them down for the Cardiff Comic Con that would be amazing!! Since they mean a lot to me and are so nice to us all!!

friday 13th - halloween - texas chainsaw massacre - it - scream - ALL the KILLERS would be awesome... tough ask I know... but ANY HORROR Icons is gonna be awesome... would be good to have a Michael Myers though or a chainsaw massacre..... I am delighted so far with the 2 Hellraiser Guests

Just noticed that Newcastle has Ari & Manchester has Ken.... anychance of those 2 coming to Glasgow????? Pleeeeease ...

Your request has already been answered in this very thread, twice in fact. And Raylenth has already told you, Manchester is a past event.

Another question as I am looking at horror guests for 2017 and have 1 booked and will be announced monday. (more to follow) When we get them its more then likely they will be at ONE UK show and a back to back euro show. So if we announce them for Newcastle they won't be at Cardiff 4 months later, and vice versa. People are asking for Sean Chapman, he did cardiff, I know not everyone can travel but we did offer a pre order service for his autograph and got very little response. I know you want to meet them but we can't get every guest to do every event.

Most of the names I'm in talks with are US, which includes expensive flights so they will be a one show and done for 2017. If we get better numbers for horror, I can spend more on it :) I can maybe get them to do back to back UK shows, so I am looking at every suggestion and making notes. I am a massive horror fan myself and can't wait to meet this guests, but if they don't do well then I know I will be told to stop.

So lets make this a great year for horror at SM events and please support me on this quest.

JG

Well as you may have seen we have added more horror guests today, make sure you head over to the Belfast, Bournemouth and Collectormania pages

Thank you for the Collectormania guest. I Spit On Your Grave remake is among my favourite horror movies. Can't wait to meet Sarah Butler!

• Moderators

Hi all.

The feedback on this post has been great, I'm trying to get a US horror guest to every UK show this year. I just need you to keep liking and sharing, tell your friends, tell your friends friends, then make sure they tell their friends friends.........you get what I mean :)

Lets make this the best year yet for horror and showmasters. Then next year who knows ;)

HAPPY FRIDAY 13th EVERYONE.

JG

P.S the J stands for Jason so today is MY day ;) and I'm now off to the lake..............

• Like 4

Belfast sends you epic respect for the horror guests so far. You my friend are a legend. \m/

Hi all.

The feedback on this post has been great, I'm trying to get a US horror guest to every UK show this year. I just need you to keep liking and sharing, tell your friends, tell your friends friends, then make sure they tell their friends friends.........you get what I mean :)

Lets make this the best year yet for horror and showmasters. Then next year who knows ;)

HAPPY FRIDAY 13th EVERYONE.

JG

P.S the J stands for Jason so today is MY day ;) and I'm now off to the lake..............

Ronee Blakley from the original A Nightmare in Elm Street would be an amazing guest. She cancelled her LFCC appearance in 2015 so would be great if she did this year.

Also Jsu Garcia from A Nightmare on Elm Street would be amazing.

Ronee Blakley from the original A Nightmare in Elm Street would be an amazing guest. She cancelled her LFCC appearance in 2015 so would be great if she did this year.

Also Jsu Garcia from A Nightmare on Elm Street would be amazing.

second this ☝

Top of my wishlist always has been, and always will be Bill Moseley and Sid Haig :wub:

Anyone at all from the Scream franchise, including the TV series (John Karna would be an absolute dream come true)

Katharine Isabelle (ginger snaps, see no evil 2, american mary)

The soska sisters

Anyone at all from any Rob Zombie film

Eliza Dushku - Wrong Turn
Vera Farmiga
Michelle Trachtenberg
Bruce Campbell - Evil Dead
Robin Tunney & Fairuza Balk (the craft)
Skeet Ulrich (Scream & The Craft)
Kellan Lutz
Jane Levy
  • Like 2

Top of my wishlist always has been, and always will be Bill Moseley and Sid Haig :wub:

Anyone at all from the Scream franchise, including the TV series (John Karna would be an absolute dream come true)

Katharine Isabelle (ginger snaps, see no evil 2, american mary)

The soska sisters

Anyone at all from any Rob Zombie film

Eliza Dushku - Wrong Turn

Vera Farmiga

Michelle Trachtenberg

Bruce Campbell - Evil Dead

Robin Tunney & Fairuza Balk (the craft)

Skeet Ulrich (Scream & The Craft)

Kellan Lutz

Jane Levy

Great list!

Tony Moran - original Michael Myers