UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

@Showmasters Team:

I bought a Carl Weathers Photo Op on Sunday as his Saturday Shoots were sold out.

A few minutes ago I saw that tickets for him on Saturday are available again and bought one.

Is it possible to cancel the Shoot on Sunday and get a refund?

You Need to contact the store, this is nothing the mods have any say on. shop@showmastersevents.com

Thank you very much!

Saturday at 10:30-11:00 in Photo C you have Natalia Tena but then in Photo D at the same time you have three other Game Of Thrones guests.

I can't help but feel that that is going to generate a LOT of clashes! It certainly does for me!

• Moderators

There is overlap though, and she does have a second session.

Her afternoon session clashes with Kristian Nairn.

She's not just a GOT guest though. Plenty of people meet her for Harry Potter too.

• Like 1

I must say I have never complained about anything to do with LFCC before but I have bought gold passes for years now and if I am reading it right most of the "bigger" talks we now have to pay extra for. Saturday seems to be mostly "not free to Gold passes". Now don't get me wrong, I understand when it is a massive guest like Michael J Fox was last year to make us pay extra, but (in my opinion feel free to disagree) these talks are not quite on that superstar level. To see the talks I want to now means a extra £200 on top of the £500 I have paid for the gold tickets this year. This seems a bit steep to me when we've already paid so much to get in. I'm now feeling a sense of disappointment that is hitherto alien to me when it comes to LFCC.

I understand that they are "Diamond" guests but this is the first year that, for me I feel that the gold passes have not panned out as worth it. It is getting to the point that you need a gold pass to and any number of diamond passes just to get what one pass would a few years ago. I suppose it is the way conventions are going that people will be priced out.

Anyhow, many apologies and rant over. It isn't Showmaster' fault that my pockets aren't deeper 😔...

• Like 1

She's not just a GOT guest though. Plenty of people meet her for Harry Potter too.

I don't mean to be facetious but, er ... and?

That doesn't help the GoT fans, does it? :-)

I know this isn't much of a clash but I still feel concerned about a couple of photos I've booked for Sunday: Carl Weathers and Famke.

My Famke ticket is batch 2 so I think that means I can't attend her AM shoot (hopefully I'm wrong about that?). Her PM shoot is at 17:00 but Carl's is 16:50-17:05.

I'm concerned that by the time I've met Carl and then headed to Famke's booth and queued there I'm at risk of missing her.

Just meeting Famke was the reason I originally booked to come to this show, so I definitely don't want to miss her, but likewise since booking Carl I wouldn't want to miss him either.

Can anyone put my mind at ease about this, particularly on the likelihood of my batch 2 Famke ticket allowing me into her AM shoot?

Awesome - just seen the updated schedule that resolves this for me :clap: I'll now have roughly half-an-hour to get from Carl to Famke

Guys help required, I can't make out the updated schedule on my mobile!

I'm Saturday Diamond for Rutger, Famke and Dolph - any change to the AM photoshoots and their talks taking place that day (not Dolph's as it's on a Sunday)? Also photo with Steven Berkoff, has that time changed?

Really grateful for any clarification!

At a big Show clashes are unavoidable, especially if there are many guests from a particular franchise.

Do the others in the morning and Kristian and Natalia in the afternoon. There's really been way worse clash situations than this. :lol:

I must say I have never complained about anything to do with LFCC before but I have bought gold passes for years now and if I am reading it right most of the "bigger" talks we now have to pay extra for. Saturday seems to be mostly "not free to Gold passes". Now don't get me wrong, I understand when it is a massive guest like Michael J Fox was last year to make us pay extra, but (in my opinion feel free to disagree) these talks are not quite on that superstar level. To see the talks I want to now means a extra £200 on top of the £500 I have paid for the gold tickets this year. This seems a bit steep to me when we've already paid so much to get in. I'm now feeling a sense of disappointment that is hitherto alien to me when it comes to LFCC.

I understand that they are "Diamond" guests but this is the first year that, for me I feel that the gold passes have not panned out as worth it. It is getting to the point that you need a gold pass to and any number of diamond passes just to get what one pass would a few years ago. I suppose it is the way conventions are going that people will be priced out.

Anyhow, many apologies and rant over. It isn't Showmaster' fault that my pockets aren't deeper ...

I will try to find the link (I am on my mobile and the Forum search is not cooperating) but it had always been established that the Diamond Pass guests could only be booked because the Diamond Passes were introduced. Without the Diamond Passes these guests simply wouldn't be there.

At a big Show clashes are unavoidable, especially if there are many guests from a particular franchise.

Do the others in the morning and Kristian and Natalia in the afternoon. There's really been way worse clash situations than this. :lol:

Last year I had 3 at the same time. Made them all. Just takes a plan.

• Like 1

Hi QS, I get that, please don't go looking. I know what it says. I was just ranting a bit because in previous years we've been able to see nearly all the talks on gold passes (we aren't really ones for photo shoots tbh) and this is the first year that so many of the guests cost extra for the talks and I hadn't noticed until now and sadly can't stretch to all of them. It is the way things are going I suppose but tbh I wish I hadn't bought the gold passes because for the few people I want autos from I could've got away with general entry and paid for the talks. My bad. Must pay more attention so I dont have to pay so much money!

Sorry for the rant. We'll still have a great time 😃

I'm Saturday Diamond for Rutger, Famke and Dolph - any change to the AM photoshoots and their talks taking place that day (not Dolph's as it's on a Sunday)? Also photo with Steven Berkoff, has that time changed?

Sat

Rutger talk 3.15 PM, photos, 12.25 am, 5.20 pm

Famke talk 4.15 pm, photos 12.30 & 5pm

Dolph talk none, photos 12.05 &5.35

Steven - 5pm

Anyhow, many apologies and rant over. It isn't Showmaster' fault that my pockets aren't deeper ...

I will try to find the link (I am on my mobile and the Forum search is not cooperating) but it had always been established that the Diamond Pass guests could only be booked because the Diamond Passes were introduced. Without the Diamond Passes these guests simply wouldn't be there.

I think the issue is, having had a look at the schedule this year, that the talks are almost entirely either free ones or diamond pass talks. There are actually only 2 talks I can see the entire weekend that gold pass holders can get into as part of the 'gold pass privilege', without having to pay extra for or wouldn't have had to pay for anyway.

Edited by Raylenth

Sat

Steven - 5pm

Thanks Raylenth - some minor changes then!

Sat

Steven - 5pm

Thanks Raylenth - some minor changes then!

I think. I was looking at that on a small print out myself, but if anything's out it'll only be by about 5 mins.

Are all prop/green screen shoots £5 unless with a guest?

I can't see any info on prices for them but they've been £5 in the past, so I'm hoping that inflation hasn't struck yet. ;-)

Also, any word yet on whether we're going to be allowed to pose riding Dredd's bike or just standing next to it?

Are all prop/green screen shoots £5 unless with a guest?

I can't see any info on prices for them but they've been £5 in the past, so I'm hoping that inflation hasn't struck yet. ;-)

Also, any word yet on whether we're going to be allowed to pose riding Dredd's bike or just standing next to it?

No confirmation on either one I am afraid.

I imagine it will be standing next to the bike though.