UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

Can i buy Autograph Tickets from every guest on the entrance? I can,t find the Photoshoot Tickets for Dolph Lundgren. I need an Photoshoot Ticket of him for Saturday, but i don't wanna buy an Diamond Pass.

You pay at the autograph tables if you pay by cash. If by Card you Need to get vouchers at the sales table first.

and can you tell me where i can find the prices for the autographs?

• Moderators

Can i buy Autograph Tickets from every guest on the entrance? I can,t find the Photoshoot Tickets for Dolph Lundgren. I need an Photoshoot Ticket of him for Saturday, but i don't wanna buy an Diamond Pass.

You pay at the autograph tables if you pay by cash. If by Card you Need to get vouchers at the sales table first.

and can you tell me where i can find the prices for the autographs?

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=90956

• Moderators

is it possible to get tickets for the photoshoots tomorrow at the event?, because my credit card is empty, but i only can pay by my bank card-ec card

You can still go to the sales desk yes, however the online store is also still open throughout the weekend.

am batch 1 sylvester McCoy

batch 1 laurie holden

batch 4 jack gleeson

batch 3 jeremy renner

batch 4 tobin bell

trying to work out times for tommorow

Sylvester - is at 1.40pm at booth C. There's no AM shoot just for him but there are various combination shoots for him in booth D from 11.45 - Him, Paul McGann and the Tardis, 11.50 him and the Tardis and at 11.55 him and Bonny Langford and the tardis.

Laurie Holden - 9.30 to 9.50 booth b

Jack Gleeson - 11.45 booth C but you may not get through that shoot on batch 4, if you don't there is a second one at 4.15-4.45 at the same booth you can go to

Jeremy - 10.05 - 11.10 booth A. Again if you don't get through there is a second at 3.05 - 4.15 in the same booth

Tobin Bell - 11.10-11.40 in booth C, or 4.50 - 5.15 in the same booth

is it possible to get tickets for the photoshoots tomorrow at the event?, because my credit card is empty, but i only can pay by my bank card-ec card

Just to warn you, Maestro cards - the ec cards are a bit tricky. You may have to get cash from a cash machine, some German banks don't seem to like it if the cards are treated like UK debit cards.

Can someone advise me if this looks ok for Saturday:

Tobin Bell 11:10 - 11:40 C

Michael Emerson 11:20 - 11:45 A

Edge 11:35 - 12:20 B

Jack Gleeson 11:45 - 12:30 C

GoT door group 12:10 - 12:25

Rutger Hauer 12:25 - 1:00 B

Famke Janssen 12:30 - 1:05 A

Jack Gleeson throne 1:30 - 2:00

I have gold pass :/

Edited by freebirdspartan

• Moderators

Can someone advise me if this looks ok for Saturday:

Tobin Bell 11:10 - 11:40 C

Michael Emerson 11:20 - 11:45 A

Edge 11:35 - 12:20 B

Jack Gleeson 11:45 - 12:30 C

GoT door group 12:10 - 12:25

Rutger Hauer 12:25 - 1:00 B

Famke Janssen 12:30 - 1:05 A

Jack Gleeson throne 1:30 - 2:00

I have gold pass :/

That all looks absolutely fine to me, you shouldn't have any issues

Can someone advise.. i have a few close shoots.

Ian and Throne 11.45 - 12.05

Jeremy 11.45 - 12.45 (diamond pass under 20)

John Ashton 12.30

I have a Gold pass anyway and i am low diamond jeremy.

Whereshould i go first?

I'd go to the throne shoot and you'll be in the first line with your gold, head to Jeremy next and you'll join the diamond queue and should be out in time for John with ease.

Just to be on the safe side, speak to the crew and each and let them know of the 3 way split and if there's any issues they should be able to sort you out.

Edited by Zahariel

I'd go to the throne shoot and you'll be in the first line with your gold, head to Jeremy next and you'll join the diamond queue and should be out in time for John with ease.

I was thinking that but the hold the door group shoot didnt go smoothly and was late starting. Worried same with throne shoot. But yeah was thinking same.

I was thinking that but the hold the door group shoot didnt go smoothly and was late starting. Worried same with throne shoot. But yeah was thinking same.

If there's any delay speak to crew as suggested. Shoots similar to the throne one have been done before, so fingers crossed there won't be an issue.

If there's any delay speak to crew as suggested. Shoots similar to the throne one have been done before, so fingers crossed there won't be an issue.

Will do.. no fault to crewi think its harder at green screen area as its not got the floor layout there like other photos so its like a free for all lol

• Moderators

Yep, one of the big issues at the 'door' shoots today was basically everyone for both the group and Kristian shoots all turned up at once and there was no space left to organise the queues. (Getting people to move AWAY from the thing they want - even if it wil actually speed things up - is an almost impossible task...)

I'm pretty unhappy with the way one of my Renner photos turned out. I had purchased a photo for Friday and one for Saturday, wanting two poses.

He wasn't there Friday, and then so on Saturday I just got two photos of the same pose... Except in one he's clearly in the middle of saying something, and I feel like it was a waste of money.

The people running the shoot saw that and were going to send me back through on Saturday, and then I guess changed their minds and pulled me back out of line.

What can I do? Can I get a different photo today?

• Moderators

Ideally this is something that should've been dealt with on the day, we normally advise if you are not happy with your photo we can put you through again. I would go and speak to someone at the sales desk or organisers booth as they will be the only ones who can sort this for you now.