Countdown!

The countdown to these events is great, but I find the aftermath a real problem - no money, nothing to look forward to, back to the boring day job...

I'm lucky in this as August is summer holidays month in Greece, so when I get back I won't have to wait long till my holidays which will involve lots of sleeping late and swimming in the sea. Also my cousins are coming over from England so it will be good seeing them.

You want killjoy?

25 days until LFCC is done for the year.

:angel:

Is it horrifically sad that this has been the only thing I've had to look forward to all year, surpassing even my birthday next week?

I genuinely don't know what I will do with myself when this is over and I have no cosplay to worry about, no guests to squeal over, and this forum is once again of no use to me in my everyday life.

You want killjoy?

Is it horrifically sad that this has been the only thing I've had to look forward to all year, surpassing even my birthday next week?

I genuinely don't know what I will do with myself when this is over and I have no cosplay to worry about, no guests to squeal over, and this forum is once again of no use to me in my everyday life.

You could think about next year's cosplay costume. Edited by SMD1984

You want killjoy?

Your could think about next year's cosplay costume.

What do you think I've been doing with my life since last July?

You want killjoy?

Not need to get hostile 😆. Could go back to daydreaming Hugh Dancy.

LFCC is like Christmas. You are waiting for the whole year, it is taking you a lot of preparations and three days later it's finished. And then again....

But then we get to play with our new toys.

You want killjoy?

Not sewing this years costume :whistling:

• Like 1

You want killjoy?

Well, you got 24 days to make some plans :lol:

• Like 1

Gotta be honest... LFCC is way more exciting than a birthday. Or Christmas.

For starters, you only get things you want rather than what other people think you would like...

Nd it doesn't end in your family falling out and arguing!

• Like 1

It only goes wrong when guests cancel on the day.

Oh yeah... Still remember that Sunday searching everywhere for Robert Englund being pointed to the right direction by SM crew just to finally find out he's not doing autos. Fun times.

I was very disappointed about that. Also having one of my photo shoots cancelled that day.