Countdown!

I feel like I'm committing myself to everything this year! Friday I'm mostly hitting the comic zone, Saturday I already have talks and photo shoots booked so guessing that's going to basically be my Saturday :P Sunday I'm hoping some time grabbing some autographs and thena. Few hours spare to spend my last remaining pennies at the stalls!

I feel like I'm committing myself to everything this year! Friday I'm mostly hitting the comic zone, Saturday I already have talks and photo shoots booked so guessing that's going to basically be my Saturday :P Sunday I'm hoping some time grabbing some autographs and thena. Few hours spare to spend my last remaining pennies at the stalls!

I get paid on the Friday I go!!!

• Like 1

Same :) there's one payday which won't be lasting it till august!

Same :) there's one payday which won't be lasting it till august!

I get paid on the Wednesday ready for Friday shopping

I get paid on the Monday. I'm trying to pick up extra shifts at this very moment. All this work is going to be put to good nerdy use...

I'm another getting paid on the Monday. It's absolutely perfect timing this year!

I sat in a portacabin in a housing estate for 16 with just one other person to talk to and a damn portaloo outside during the EU referendum vote to get me some spending money......

.......that will apparently be going into my August pay now.

:crying:

• Like 1