Countdown!

I don't think about the con at all. Just waiting for the big day and saving money.

Do you know how hard it is to be a woman? I need to go to the hairdresser and pack a big bag full of clothes and then stuff for my hair and cosplay and then save some money for autographs and stuff. Honestly....

I don't think about the con at all. Just waiting for the big day and saving money.

Do you know how hard it is to be a woman? I need to go to the hairdresser and pack a big bag full of clothes and then stuff for my hair and cosplay and then save some money for autographs and stuff. Honestly....

yhh we do have it pretty easy i admit... however im sure you will look fantastic no matter what :)

yhh we do have it pretty easy i admit... however im sure you will look fantastic no matter what :)

well i think different. No matter what i still look horrible but well who can blame a girl for trying

I'm not depressed, I have the following to look forward too:

The Rocky Horror Show

Opeth

LFCC

Soil & Saliva (Both bands ;) )

Lacuna Coil

Martin Turner's Wishbone Ash

Opeth

Impressive lineup you have there!

well i think different. No matter what i still look horrible but well who can blame a girl for trying

if i get the pleasure of bumping into you at LFCC i will be correcting your opinion in person :)

Imagine being a guy - I look in the mirror first thing in the morning and think 'this is as good as you are going to look all day...'

I'm not depressed, I have the following to look forward too:

The Rocky Horror Show

Opeth

LFCC

Soil & Saliva (Both bands ;) )

Lacuna Coil

Martin Turner's Wishbone Ash

Opeth

Impressive lineup you have there!

Why thank you kind sir, it's because I'm seeing Opeth I can get to this years LFCC.

• Like 1

if i get the pleasure of bumping into you at LFCC i will be correcting your opinion in person :)

ok :)

Imagine being a guy - I look in the mirror first thing in the morning and think 'this is as good as you are going to look all day...'

Well imagine me - looking in the mirror thinking "wow this is as good as you're gonna look for the next hour" then sweat sweat sweat

wait... your mirror doesnt crack? :P just me then...

• Like 1

wait... your mirror doesnt crack? :P just me then...

Nah - mine is like' I wouldn't sweat it Tom; you're pretty much the fairest in the land'.

and im from essex... should be a "bruv" in there somewhere

Must say I haven't seen or well heard much of that here in Colchester... Ipswich on the other hand, that is a whole other story :D

Edited by Chazzley