Suggestions to improve the showmasters experience

dsmith

A rule to enforce no smoking in the queues outside. We're all packed up against each other, I don't want to be breathing in the toxic smoke of 15 strangers.

I hear ya! I find myself to be rather annoyed with that as well :uhoh:

Last year's LFCC was particularly bad for this, I found. Having woken up at stupid o'clock to make sure I could shower and be as clean/fresh as possible for what I knew was going to be a hot and busy day, I wasn't best pleased to end up smelling of various types of smoke before I even got inside the venue. And I'm not a very confident person; I very much wanted to ask people to please stop smoking in the queue but didn't dare. It sucked, though. Someone ahead would be smoking and it would all blow back. Someone behind me would be smoking and it's all I could smell. Sometimes I think I should just take up smoking so I'd gain some immunity to the scent. -.-

• Like 2

A rule to enforce no smoking in the queues outside. We're all packed up against each other, I don't want to be breathing in the toxic smoke of 15 strangers.

I whole heartedly agree. Smokers may want to pollute their own lungs, but please not anyone else's. It is not like those who are queuing and do not smoke can go anywhere as they will lost their space.

Regards

Chappie

I whole heartedly agree. Smokers may want to pollute their own lungs, but please not anyone else's. It is not like those who are queuing and do not smoke can go anywhere as they will lost their space.

Regards

Chappie

how about a virtual queue ticket to get into the event hall :lol:

Regards

Chappie

how about a virtual queue ticket to get into the event hall :lol:

That is actually a good idea. Turn up and get a virtual queuing ticket and then you can disappear off somewhere to return to await your number batch to be called.

Another convention I went to had live music on the talk stages after talks, Was good because it was a fine seat haha. Also gets bands out there,

They have had bands play at LFCC before and it was a bad idea. It was in Earls Court and all you could hear in the hall was the music which made it hard to talk to guests. It would probably be easier to do at Olympia because of the segregated areas but I don't think most attendees will have time to watch bands.

Showmasters please get David Haye to LFCC its wrestlers you have on your list what about other sports celebrities?

Sorry to nag again aftab but remember what was said about posting in the appropriate threads - this is going off topic again as it's not a guest suggestion thread.

Edited by Raylenth

Showmasters please get David Haye to LFCC its wrestlers you have on your list what about other sports celebrities?

Sorry to nag again aftab but remember what was said about posting in the appropriate threads - this is going off topic again as it's not a guest suggestion thread.

I did this before you sent me the link for new topic. my apologies for being a pain