Forum Meet Up - 30th July

PenThePirate

22 days till comic con, 23 days till the meetup... its so close.....

what are people doing Friday night? personally i plan on booking a ticket at the BFI screen to see the new star trek :D

Edited by smithy270492

One month yay

And i am totally drunk now so well... bday thing. So bumping the topic or whatever

your birthday?? if so happy birthday :D
Yes my birthday. And thanks :)

I wouldn't be so rude as to ask how old you turned, but I wonder if you got more bumps than this thread has had???

Yup, it took me almost a week to think of that joke. Totally worth the wait.

what are people doing Friday night? personally i plan on booking a ticket at the BFI screen to see the new star trek :D

No real idea yet, on Thursday I will go watch the play The spoils with Jesse Eisenberg, Kunal Nayyar ( Rajesh from Big Bang Theory ) and Alfie Allen ( Theon Greyjoy from GoT ) and for friday no plans yet, I´m open for any ideas. Star Trek sounds nice already as an idea, plus pub and I maybe join ya ;)

• Like 1

No real idea yet, on Thursday I will go watch the play The spoils with Jesse Eisenberg, Kunal Nayyar ( Rajesh from Big Bang Theory ) and Alfie Allen ( Theon Greyjoy from GoT ) and for friday no plans yet, I´m open for any ideas. Star Trek sounds nice already as an idea, plus pub and I maybe join ya ;)

More than welcome to. lol. Largest Screen in Europe and what better task for a geek weekend than watching star trek! believe they have a bar in the cinema too lol. might be worth checking that though

• Like 1

More than welcome to. lol. Largest Screen in Europe and what better task for a geek weekend than watching star trek! believe they have a bar in the cinema too lol. might be worth checking that though

oooh largest screen in Europe, so Imax ? you sir had my curiosity but now you have my attention ;)

Edited by timlux

That's the badger... (or potato?)

OK confused, is it that one or have I made a mistake?

That's the badger... (or potato?)

OK confused, is it that one or have I made a mistake?

No! You haven't made a mistake... that is the place. I was just using a slang term meaning "that's the one" :smile:

I have no plans for Saturday, so might come and have a look. Just a warning though: I am not the most talkative person, but happy to meet new people.

You're welcome to come and interact as much or as little as you feel able!

I have no plans for Saturday, so might come and have a look. Just a warning though: I am not the most talkative person, but happy to meet new people.

Wallonie ( then I could chat with you in french ) or Vlanderen ( my vlaams is unfortunately not that good ) ;) ?

But you will see it´s easy to get in contact with everyone there , I for myself are also not the most open person in a place with lots of people that I do not know, but here it was easy to chat with everyone

Edited by timlux

Wallonie ( then I could chat with you in french ) or Vlanderen ( my vlaams is unfortunately not that good ) ;) ?

But you will see it´s easy to get in contact with everyone there , I for myself are also not the most open person in a place with lots of people that I do not know, but here it was easy to chat with everyone

Flanders, but my french is not too bad. :smile:

I'll see, I have a knack of making myself very nervous for nothing.

Flanders, but my french is not too bad. :smile:

I'll see, I have a knack of making myself very nervous for nothing.

Another Flemish one! :coolthumb:

Am I welcome to come and ignore everyone?

• Like 1

You can but I will make you sit in the corner and face the wall! :whistling:

• Like 1

You can but I will make you sit in the corner and face the wall! :whistling:

Perfect! There's nothing I enjoy more.

• Like 1