Forum Meet Up - 30th July

PenThePirate

Based on my current viewing whilst awaiting the announcement I have thought of another question for your quiz!

Q. Why is anyone still friends with Jessica Fletcher given what they are going to be accused of?

I've had many conversations with people on this subject, and after years of investigation I have deduced that Jessica Fletcher is actually a serial killer who has an amazing talent for framing other people. She might also be working with Dr. Mark Sloan.

I think she must hate that drippy nephew, Grady, of hers then as I'm sure I've seen him on at least 3 different episodes being accused of murder.

I really feel like the odd one out here as i have no idea what are you guys talking about

What, you've never seen Murder, She Wrote and Diagnosis Murder? Basically, an author and a doctor who get involved in solving WAY to many murders for it to be a coincidence! In Muder, She Wrote it's always someone the main character is friends with that's accused of being the murderer.

Edited by Raylenth

I really feel like the odd one out here as i have no idea what are you guys talking about

Murder She Wrote. An old TV murder mystery show from the US.

Based on my current viewing whilst awaiting the announcement I have thought of another question for your quiz!

Q. Why is anyone still friends with Jessica Fletcher given what they are going to be accused of?

I've had many conversations with people on this subject, and after years of investigation I have deduced that Jessica Fletcher is actually a serial killer who has an amazing talent for framing other people. She might also be working with Dr. Mark Sloan.

I think she must hate that drippy nephew, Grady, of hers then as I'm sure I've seen him on at least 3 different episodes being accused of murder.

I once saw an episode where she was found standing over a body that had a knife in it's back. She was holding a book that was about to go up for auction and was worth millions. The people that found her just asked if she was ok, and she was questioned as to what she saw but not once did anyone suspect her at all!!!

Geez. But she is a little old lady so they knew it couldn't possibly have been her. The whole premise of these show's is that cops have less mental activity than a microwaved potato so it's not a surprise really.

Geez. But she is a little old lady so they knew it couldn't possibly have been her. The whole premise of these show's is that cops have less mental activity than a microwaved potato so it's not a surprise really.

And that's how she always got away with it.

• Moderators

I felt a bit rubbish last year which is why I didn't attend and was gutted, I will hopefully be able to come this time round but will wait until closer to the time before I commit.

Will hope to see you Stu, you missed a good night last year. Hopefully this one will be even better :)

Pen - Unfortunately I won't be able to attend, sadly I can't attend the show at all this year as work have cancelled my leave, gutted but sadly nothing I can do, hopefully next year I will finally attend one of these meet ups.

I felt a bit rubbish last year which is why I didn't attend and was gutted, I will hopefully be able to come this time round but will wait until closer to the time before I commit.

Will hope to see you Stu, you missed a good night last year. Hopefully this one will be even better :)
Pen - Unfortunately I won't be able to attend, sadly I can't attend the show at all this year as work have cancelled my leave, gutted but sadly nothing I can do, hopefully next year I will finally attend one of these meet ups.

Gutted for you pal. We shall have a drink in your honour.

• Like 1

Why do all the best guests always cancel?!

• Like 2

No longer sleeping at Crown and Sceptre but should come

Are you still staying somewhere around Olympia ?

Well maybe we meet then next year Stuart for Round 3 :)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Gutted for you pal. We shall have a drink in your honour.

Why do all the best guests always cancel?!

No longer sleeping at Crown and Sceptre but should come

Are you still staying somewhere around Olympia ?

Well maybe we meet then next year Stuart for Round 3 :)

Thanks guys, I am honestly gutted!!