Forum Meet Up - 30th July

PenThePirate

My pub attendance is looking bad. Due to my injury i will have only little bit of money so I don't think I'll be able to attend. I prefer to spend my money on autos not on food and as I can go even few days without eating so I think it will be better for me to go to my hotel and not to sniff all the delicious smells.

My pub attendance is looking bad. Due to my injury i will have only little bit of money so I don't think I'll be able to attend. I prefer to spend my money on autos not on food and as I can go even few days without eating so I think it will be better for me to go to my hotel and not to sniff all the delicious smells.

Or purchasing Jeremy Renner photos ;)

Just giving this a little bump :)

Or purchasing Jeremy Renner photos ;)

Just giving this a little bump :)

Oh Jeremy Renner pic was from my rent lol i just need to sell my kidney now and i am good to go

Why not :)

Forum attendee list:

PenThePirate +3
WaxworkScream
Timlux
Qualmpeddler
hunter13
Wrong Name
Chrisrus
Vicky
ladysnow
mshadow
Iceman71
Teskothemad + Mrs Teskothemad
RoryMcGarrett
Chazzley
RomeroSavini
Carcuss
DrBungle
Chanters4
Shoalyn Monk
MarioVI + Spanish Friends
whitewillow
Vicky_tait
Ambrosegirl
shelleychellebelle
hoff85
Helara
V3ritech
redjohn
Wangobotics +2

Fanboy67

I owe Wrong Name a drink so as long as i'm free and the con hasn't destroyed me I will try to make an appearance :)

Forum attendee list:

PenThePirate +3
WaxworkScream
Timlux
Qualmpeddler
hunter13
Wrong Name
Chrisrus
Vicky
ladysnow
mshadow
Iceman71
RoryMcGarrett
Chazzley
RomeroSavini
Carcuss
DrBungle
Chanters4
Shoalyn Monk
whitewillow
Vicky_tait
Ambrosegirl
shelleychellebelle
hoff85
Helara
V3ritech
redjohn
Wangobotics +2

Fanboy67

Only_jay +1

• Like 2

I owe Wrong Name a drink so as long as i'm free and the con hasn't destroyed me I will try to make an appearance :)

Forum attendee list:

PenThePirate +3

WaxworkScream

Timlux

Qualmpeddler

hunter13

Wrong Name

Chrisrus

Vicky

ladysnow

mshadow

Iceman71

RoryMcGarrett

Chazzley

RomeroSavini

Carcuss

DrBungle

Chanters4

Shoalyn Monk

whitewillow

Vicky_tait

Ambrosegirl

shelleychellebelle

hoff85

Helara

V3ritech

redjohn

Wangobotics +2

Fanboy67

Only_jay +1

Yes you do! :smile:

Edited by Wrong Name

I´ll invite you to a Burger and a pint, Team Europe needs another chance from last year ;)

• Like 1

I´ll invite you to a Burger and a pint, Team Europe needs another chance from last year ;)

But Team Europe lost lol we need to educate some more before Pen will kill us with his questions

• Like 1

But Team Europe lost lol we need to educate some more before Pen will kill us with his questions

You´re welcome, my birthday present ;) but yes this year we need to be better :P

Hey Hey, im up for it with a few of my friends that are attending if thats cool, May i ask what start and finish times are?

We say from 7... Quiz will start between 7.30-8, takes about an hour then carries on until the pub kicks us out :)
  • Like 1