LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

We have early bird entry and our first photo shoot is at 9:30. Is it likely all of the early bird queue will be in on time to get to this shoot?

Yes.

You don't have to be there on the dot for 9.30 anyway. :smile:

Thank you. The shoot is only for 15 mins, so I was worried we might miss it.

Hi, I am a bit confused with Diamond entry talk. I have a Christopher Lloyd diamond pass so know that I will get called first etc for the photo etc but am I correct in thinking that only applied to the C Lloyd and has no impact on entry to venue etc? Thanks again.

Hi, I am a bit confused with Diamond entry talk. I have a Christopher Lloyd diamond pass so know that I will get called first etc for the photo etc but am I correct in thinking that only applied to the C Lloyd and has no impact on entry to venue etc? Thanks again.

This only applied to Christopher Lloyd events once inside. A Diamond Pass has no influence on venue access.

• Like 1

I've a question, I don't know if it has been answered before....

I have a batch 1 diamond pass for Sigourney Weaver. Both my photos will be on Saturday.

However...

I also have a Sunday photoshoot for her which I purchased separately. Is my Batch 1 diamond pass + individual photoshoot ticket still good for queue jumping on Sunday?

Ok was trying to search without having to post another question but at point of hyperventilating in panic - my mind just cut back to something I read yesterday on the forum somewhere. Some had put their g/f had got the tickets in their name but it was for him (something like that) well each time I have been buying tickets, I have bought 2 of the same - one for me and one for my husband - so two Hayley Atwell Photo, 2 C Lloyd Diamond pass, but it only ever asked me for one name but quantity selected was two. Please tell me this is okay?

• Moderators

I have a batch 1 diamond pass for Sigourney Weaver. Both my photos will be on Saturday.

However...

I also have a Sunday photoshoot for her which I purchased separately. Is my Batch 1 diamond pass + individual photoshoot ticket still good for queue jumping on Sunday?

Any additional shoots with a guest you have a diamond pass for also get you diamond priority, yes

• Like 1

• Moderators

Ok was trying to search without having to post another question but at point of hyperventilating in panic - my mind just cut back to something I read yesterday on the forum somewhere. Some had put their g/f had got the tickets in their name but it was for him (something like that) well each time I have been buying tickets, I have bought 2 of the same - one for me and one for my husband - so two Hayley Atwell Photo, 2 C Lloyd Diamond pass, but it only ever asked me for one name but quantity selected was two. Please tell me this is okay?

Yes that will be fine, especially if you're going to be queuing together to get said shoots.

Yes that will be fine, especially if you're going to be queuing together to get said shoots.

Thanks, thought so as it didn't give anywhere to enter different details if you had more than one. and yes, we'll be sticking together lol. Although think I will need an harness on him, as he will go into full on big kid mode running around everywhere lol

However...

Any additional shoots with a guest you have a diamond pass for also get you diamond priority, yes

Ta etmuse :)

Will this be possible on Sunday photo wise?

Sigourney Weaver power loader batch 2 1440 - 1525 prop stage

Rose Leslie Batch 3 1515 - 1545 photo A

Neve Campbell Batch 2 1610 - 1640 photo C

Kristian Nairn 1615-1635 photo E

• Like 1

As the place opens at 9 and last year the air was huge what are he odds of getting to kurt angles photo shoot at 9.30 on the Sunday will everyone be getting in before then ?

He does also have another photo slot at 16:10, if you do miss the 09:30 one you could try to go to the later one?

• Moderators

Will this be possible on Sunday photo wise?

Sigourney Weaver power loader batch 2 1440 - 1525 prop stage

Rose Leslie Batch 3 1515 - 1545 photo A

Neve Campbell Batch 2 1610 - 1640 photo C

Kristian Nairn 1615-1635 photo E

Absolutely.

As the place opens at 9 and last year the air was huge what are he odds of getting to kurt angles photo shoot at 9.30 on the Sunday will everyone be getting in before then ?

He does also have another photo slot at 16:10, if you do miss the 09:30 one you could try to go to the later one?

Not sure that's allowed as I'm batch 1?

• Moderators

Not sure that's allowed as I'm batch 1?

You can queue any time AFTER your batch has been called, that includes going to a later session with that guest the same day.

• Like 1

I have been trying to figure this one out..

I have a gold pass and a photoshoot ticket for Saturday with Michael J Fox (12-1?), and I have a photoshoot ticket with John Bell, who is on Stage F (from 12:45 to 1), which way round would I be better off going for the photos.

I have been trying to figure this one out..

I have a gold pass and a photoshoot ticket for Saturday with Michael J Fox (12-1?), and I have a photoshoot ticket with John Bell, who is on Stage F (from 12:45 to 1), which way round would I be better off going for the photos.

With a Gold Pass you'lle be long through for Michael before John even starts.

Slightly confused but I think I've grasped it.

I have for Saturday

2 photo tickets for Robert Englund (BATCH 1) - I'm guessing this would be are 13:30-13:45 to be called?

1 photo ticket for Ray Mysterio (BATCH 2) - I'm guessing this would be 10:55-11:15 to be called?

1 photo ticket for Michael J Fox with the Delorean (BATCH 5) - I'm guessing this would be anytime during the main slot of 15:45-16:55?

Also, strange question, but how do they actually call you for your BACTH? (how do you know you have been called during the day)??

With Robert Englund (BATCH 1 photoshoot), does that mean we can go at anytime during the two photoshoots of that day seeing as though we are BATCH 1?

Many Thanks in advance

Robert could be a bit later than your guess, but other than that your guess looks good.

They will call "Batch whatever get in line now!"

Your last question was answered on each page at least twice and repeatedly in other topics too: You can go any time after your batch was called.

• Like 1

Another quick question I have Jessica henwick photo shoot on Saturday at 10.25 at E and wanted to go to the doctor who talk at10.30 on the super stage (quite close on the map) if I am a bit late can I still get into the talk once it was started.

If there's still seats yes.

• Like 1