LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Hi again, sorry to bug everyone. Does anyone know how much photos with the BTTF clock and delorean (without guests) are? I couldn't see a way of purchasing them in advance.

Thanks

Prop shoots are £5. You queue & pay there & then

Thank you

I didn't even know you could have photos just you in the deloran or clock face! I can't remember that being announced! Is that on the plan with the diamond guests? Will it work the same as the iron throne and death star last year? Can you have more than one person in it? What times it open?

• Moderators

Hi again, sorry to bug everyone. Does anyone know how much photos with the BTTF clock and delorean (without guests) are? I couldn't see a way of purchasing them in advance.

Thanks

Thank you

I didn't even know you could have photos just you in the deloran or clock face! I can't remember that being announced! Is that on the plan with the diamond guests? Will it work the same as the iron throne and death star last year? Can you have more than one person in it? What times it open?

It is all on the schedule under props/car (delorean) certain diamond passes do include these shoots yes but anyone can queue and pay on the day.

• Like 1

Thanks

Thank you

It is all on the schedule under props/car (delorean) certain diamond passes do include these shoots yes but anyone can queue and pay on the day.

Can I just ask, what are the shield and hog warts props?

• Moderators

Thanks

Thank you

Can I just ask, what are the shield and hog warts props?

Unfortunately we don't have any further info on this.

Hi Guys,

Going to sound stupid here but I cannot work out what time my pre booked events are using the chart. Can anyone help out? I have a batch 4 Fox & Delorean Shoot and then a Batch 7 Talk with BTTF cast.

Would really appreciate any guidance on when to turn up!

Thanks again,

Rich

• Moderators

Hi Guys,

Going to sound stupid here but I cannot work out what time my pre booked events are using the chart. Can anyone help out? I have a batch 4 Fox & Delorean Shoot and then a Batch 7 Talk with BTTF cast.

Would really appreciate any guidance on when to turn up!

Thanks again,

Rich

Batch 4 will be around 40 minutes into the time slot for that shoot. All talk batches are at the same time just earlier batches will get first pick of seats-show up when it says the talk is happening!

Hi is the star trek talk still happening on sunday now that ethan phillips has cancelled?

As already posted a couple of times on the last two pages, the office people are already at the venue setting up. The mods expect a program 2.0 to be available at the show, but we don't know of any details. We most certainly have not been told that the talk is off the schedule.

Hi there! Me and my friend will only be here for saturday and can't be at the venue before 8:45 am and have to leave at 4:30 pm for our plane. We have a photoshoot with Tom Burke batch 2. It's the morning one (9.30 am) as far as I get it. Will we be able to do so when we are arriving this late? We definitely can't do the 2nd shoot of the day.

My second question is: I'll have a photoshoot with Luke Pasqualino (11:10 am) and Sylvester McCoy (11:05 am) both batch 2. Should I go to Luke's first because his is finishing earlier and Sylvester has also 'old store tickets'?

Sorry to bother you and thanks in advance!

Hi there! Me and my friend will only be here for saturday and can't be at the venue before 8:45 am and have to leave at 4:30 pm for our plane. We have a photoshoot with Tom Burke batch 2. It's the morning one (9.30 am) as far as I get it. Will we be able to do so when we are arriving this late? We definitely can't do the 2nd shoot of the day.

My second question is: I'll have a photoshoot with Luke Pasqualino (11:10 am) and Sylvester McCoy (11:05 am) both batch 2. Should I go to Luke's first because his is finishing earlier and Sylvester has also 'old store tickets'?

Sorry to bother you and thanks in advance!

Go straight to the shoot when you arrive and be prepared to show your plane tickets. I'd do Sylvester second for the other clash, his shoot is running longer. Tell crew at Luke's shoot you have him.

Hi is the star trek talk still happening on sunday now that ethan phillips has cancelled?

As already posted a couple of times on the last two pages, the office people are already at the venue setting up. The mods expect a program 2.0 to be available at the show, but we don't know of any details. We most certainly have not been told that the talk is off the schedule.

Am I reading what you wrote there wrong, that I could get to the venue and the times will be changed?

Edited by defender05

• Moderators

I am reading what you wrote there wrong, that I could get to the venue and the times will be changed?

That's correct, with last minute cancellations the schedule is subject to change.

I have a photoshoot with Jason David Frank on Sunday and wanted to get the photo signed but his photoshoot time is 17:00-18:00 and the con finishes at 18:00, do I have to get his autograph on something else before the shoot or can people get stuff signed after? Also do you know if he is a limit to one item person or a few things?

I have a photoshoot with Jason David Frank on Sunday and wanted to get the photo signed but his photoshoot time is 17:00-18:00 and the con finishes at 18:00, do I have to get his autograph on something else before the shoot or can people get stuff signed after? Also do you know if he is a limit to one item person or a few things?

If his shoot finishes at 6 then he will not be signing afterwards I'm afraid. The usual limit for guests (if they're on vt like I imagine JDF will be) is 5 items at a time. If you have more then you can collect another vt AFTER you have been up the first time. Remember you pay per autograph.

Sorry to bother - I have a ticket for Batch 3 for Bill Paxton on Sunday however I can only see 2 lots of Mr Paxton. Am I missing something?

Also I'm in Batch 1 for Carrie Henn and also have a Collete Hiller photo which are both at the same time. Is it possible to get in with Batch 2 of Carrie Henn if I don't manage to speed it through Collete Hiller in time?

Sorry to bother - I have a ticket for Batch 3 for Bill Paxton on Sunday however I can only see 2 lots of Mr Paxton. Am I missing something?

Also I'm in Batch 1 for Carrie Henn and also have a Collete Hiller photo which are both at the same time. Is it possible to get in with Batch 2 of Carrie Henn if I don't manage to speed it through Collete Hiller in time?

The shoot numbers on the schedule represent split shoots and are not related to the batch numbers. I imagine batch three may be called towards the end of his first photo session but you will be able to go anytime after your batch is called do you will be able to go to the second session.

I'd say you go to Colette first as hers is shorter and if you let the crew know, they will rush you through so you can go to Carrie, or as you are batch 1 you can go to Carrie's second shoot for the same reasons as above.

Edited by Wrong Name

• Moderators

The numbers on the schedule are SESSIONS not BATCHES. See the explanation in the first post to determine which session your batch will fall into. You can go through any time after your batch is called including a later session that day.