LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

I've got a clash of photoshoots with Luke Pasqualino 1 and Finn Jones on saturday both starting at 11.10am but as Finn's photoshoot isn't as long as Luke's i guess I should go to Finn's first?

I've got a clash of photoshoots with Luke Pasqualino 1 and Finn Jones on saturday both starting at 11.10am but as Finn's photoshoot isn't as long as Luke's i guess I should go to Finn's first?

If you end up missing Luke's slot, he does have another one at 17:30 on the Saturday

Hi Too Tall

On the Sunday Sigourneys talk clashes with the Harry Treadaway 2 pshoot and Simon Russell Beale's. Harry's isn't a prob as I can go to his '1' session in the morning. But it looks like there is only one session for Simon which is during the first half of Sigourney's talk. I've got a Diamond Pass for Sigurney. Can I claim my seat at the beginning of Sigourneys talk, then go to Simon's pshoot then go back to my seat half way through Sigourneys talk? If that's not poss then it looks like I'll have to miss Simons pshoot? Cheers

Edited by KirkEnterprise

Hi Too Tall

On the Sunday Sigourneys talk clashes with the Harry Treadaway 2 pshoot and Simon Russell Beale's. Harry's isn't a prob as I can go to his '1' session in the morning. But it looks like there is only one session for Simon which is during the first half of Sigourney's talk. I've got a Diamond Pass for Sigurney. Can I claim my seat at the beginning of Sigourneys talk, then go to Simon's pshoot then go back to my seat half way through Sigourneys talk? If that's not poss then it looks like I'll have to miss Simons pshoot? Cheers

Yes you can claim your seat (I'd suggest trying to get one near the aisle) and nip out to the photoshoot. When you reach the photoshoot make the pit boss (red shirt) or the person controling the queue aware of the situation and they will get you through the shoot asap so you can return to the talk

Edited by welcome_earthling

Hi Too Tall

Lots have people including myself have this problem. If they moved Simon's photoshoot to 1.30pm before Harry's it would be the perfect solution.

Queen_Sindel, I have a batch 2 photoshoot for Robert Englund on Friday, but I really want to go to the free "Gremlins" talk which is during Roberts' second photoshoot period, will I able to go to his first shoot? StuartG2198 said that I can but just want to make sure :)

Be there when the second shoot starts and you should be able to go through if you're not called in his first shoot anyway. As this is a free talk I am afraid the crew will likely not be able to help you unless the first shoot is really slow (meaning not much of a line). You can only ask to go through earlier if it is clashes between two paid for events. The Gremlins talk is free, so this doesn't apply. Sorry.

If worse comes to worst could I get a refund for my Robert shoot, as much as I want a picture with him if I had to pick one of the two I would want to go to the "Gremlins" talk.

I'm afraid tickets are non refundable and non transferable, and as the gremlins talk is a free talk and you don't have two "paid for" event clashing the store wouldn't be able to do anything.

:( I only bought the Robert photoshoot on Tuesday as I was afraid of clashes :( Just hope I can go in the morning shoot or at least be one of the first in the second photoshoot.

I genuinely think you'll be ok, as QS said if you don't get through the first (which with a batch 2 I think you will) then if you go right at the start of the second session you should still make the gremlins talk.

His second shoot is 6.00 and the talk is 6.15, do I have to get there a bit before or is it ok to turn up to the talk say 6.20 if there is space still available??

I've just seen there's a new batch for Robert on the Sunday, do you think it's worth getting a ticket to be safe and give the Friday one to my niece who won't be fussed about the "Gremlins" talk??

• Moderators

Queen_Sindel, I have a batch 2 photoshoot for Robert Englund on Friday, but I really want to go to the free "Gremlins" talk which is during Roberts' second photoshoot period, will I able to go to his first shoot? StuartG2198 said that I can but just want to make sure :)

Be there when the second shoot starts and you should be able to go through if you're not called in his first shoot anyway. As this is a free talk I am afraid the crew will likely not be able to help you unless the first shoot is really slow (meaning not much of a line). You can only ask to go through earlier if it is clashes between two paid for events. The Gremlins talk is free, so this doesn't apply. Sorry.

If worse comes to worst could I get a refund for my Robert shoot, as much as I want a picture with him if I had to pick one of the two I would want to go to the "Gremlins" talk.

I'm afraid tickets are non refundable and non transferable, and as the gremlins talk is a free talk and you don't have two "paid for" event clashing the store wouldn't be able to do anything.

:( I only bought the Robert photoshoot on Tuesday as I was afraid of clashes :( Just hope I can go in the morning shoot or at least be one of the first in the second photoshoot.

I genuinely think you'll be ok, as QS said if you don't get through the first (which with a batch 2 I think you will) then if you go right at the start of the second session you should still make the gremlins talk.

His second shoot is 6.00 and the talk is 6.15, do I have to get there a bit before or is it ok to turn up to the talk say 6.20 if there is space still available??

I've just seen there's a new batch for Robert on the Sunday, do you think it's worth getting a ticket to be safe and give the Friday one to my niece who won't be fussed about the "Gremlins" talk??

That's totally up to you, as I've said I think you should be ok but if you want to eliminate all risk of a clash and you have nothing on on the Sunday at the same time then by all means.

That's totally up to you, as I've said I think you should be ok but if you want to eliminate all risk of a clash and you have nothing on on the Sunday at the same time then by all means.

Will I have to be with her as my name is on the ticket?

Charles Dance cancelling leaves 2 very big holes in the Saturday photo shoots schedule are there any plans to shuffle things about?

Should there be an update Too Tall will post the new schedule. Unfortunately it's not always as easy to shuffle things about as there are many aspects to consider.

can anyone who has met Christopher Lloyd before confirm that they were able to have pictures with him at his signing table. I only ask because I expect him to be in demand all 3 days and with certain guests there could be the chance that no pictures are allowed so the line is not held up too long.

Does anyone have any previous with this guest or other guests. His photo shoots sold out quickly and it be disappointing if I can't get a photo at his table

• Moderators

can anyone who has met Christopher Lloyd before confirm that they were able to have pictures with him at his signing table. I only ask because I expect him to be in demand all 3 days and with certain guests there could be the chance that no pictures are allowed so the line is not held up too long.

Does anyone have any previous with this guest or other guests. His photo shoots sold out quickly and it be disappointing if I can't get a photo at his table

I would seriously doubt Christopher will be doing photos at his table, with BTTF being such a big par of the show this year and having the addition of diamond passes as well I'd be inclined to say don't get your hopes up

You may not know until the day. Showmasters likes to allow guests to take over the desk photos, just look for the sign behind the guest or on the table when you reach the guest. If is says no posed photos you can take a photo while the guest is signing but they will not be able to get up and pose with you. If it says no photos then no photos I'm afraid.

Sometimes it changes on the day. Sometimes the guest doesn't feel well, sometimes there is a large queue and photos have to be restricted because people wouldn't get autos ect. Could be any number of reasons.

The only thing I can suggest is to check on the day

Edited by welcome_earthling

Last time I met him he had a no posed photo sign up if that helps?

I'm a bit confused with this as I have never been here before it will be my first time I have batch 1 tickets for Chris lloyd and delorean shoot and batch 3 Bttf talk on Sunday what are the times I will have to be here for is it half nine for the shoot or can you go to the second one in the afternoon and what time is the talk sorry for not understanding

• Moderators

I'm a bit confused with this as I have never been here before it will be my first time I have batch 1 tickets for Chris lloyd and delorean shoot and batch 3 Bttf talk on Sunday what are the times I will have to be here for is it half nine for the shoot or can you go to the second one in the afternoon and what time is the talk sorry for not understanding

If you have batch 1 you can go to either session of the shoot.

The times for the talks are on the left hand side of the schedule in the 'superstage' and 'stage 2' columns

• Like 1

• Moderators

Regarding the Free "Back In Time" talk on Sunday, will Michael J.Fox or anyone else from the films be in attendance??

as far as I am aware it will just be the makers of the documentary

Edited by etmuse

Hi, sorry if someone has already asked a similar question but I have a standard entry ticket and a batch 2 ticket for Chris Lloyd in the delorean on Sunday. Would this be a ticket for the second shoot as I doubt I can get their for the early morning shoot.

Thanks