LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Sorry if this has been asked before... but so many posts to search through!

Where guests have multiple photo sessions in a day, can gold pass holders go to any of them? As long as we have a ticket for that day.

Sorry to be extremely annoying as probably 100000 people have asked this but its my first con and I'm a little panicked.

I have 3 photoshoots on Saturday being M J Fox, Neve Campbell and Michael Gambon all BATCH 1/2 and all seem to clash at the same time. Now I want to do MJ Fox first because I assume he will be the busiest then hopefully go onto the next person.

Just say I didn't make the other 2 shoots within the time am I able to go to the later shoot in the day and would I need to explain this to a member of the crew.

Thank you

Sorry to be extremely annoying as probably 100000 people have asked this but its my first con and I'm a little panicked.

I have 3 photoshoots on Saturday being M J Fox, Neve Campbell and Michael Gambon all BATCH 1/2 and all seem to clash at the same time. Now I want to do MJ Fox first because I assume he will be the busiest then hopefully go onto the next person.

Just say I didn't make the other 2 shoots within the time am I able to go to the later shoot in the day and would I need to explain this to a member of the crew.

Thank you

If you have batch 1/2 then you can go to the later shoots as well. The general advice given is to go for the shoot that ends first, and let the crew know that you have a clash and need to get to another one, but if you want to go to some of the later shoots on that day that shouldn't be a problem either.

Are any photo tickets for Rose Leslie left at all? Batch 4 says sold out but it doesn't say 'FINAL'. The reason I'm posting it in here is because I noticed she has one session in the morning and one in the afternoon, leaving space for more batches. Hopefully another batch is due to be released.

General rule of thumb is if the batch doesn't say final then it's not the last one - but they have to be loaded onto the site manually and the "final" can be missed off. I'm hoping there will be more Gemma Whelan photoshoots available to buy at the event too.

Even though EB is open throughout the weekend, I don't think it'll be updated with new batches. I reckon they'll keep those for sale at the desk itself otherwise they might oversubscribe some shoots / talks.

Edited by Zahariel

General rule of thumb is if the batch doesn't say final then it's not the last one - but they have to be loaded onto the site manually and the "final" can be missed off.

Yeah that's why I thought to ask. Hopefully a moderator can come and clear this up.

General rule of thumb is if the batch doesn't say final then it's not the last one - but they have to be loaded onto the site manually and the "final" can be missed off.

Yeah that's why I thought to ask. Hopefully a moderator can come and clear this up.

From what I've seen, the mods know as much as we do. It's the shop who knows for sure and they'll be busy setting up for the show now.

ORDER TICKETS ARE CALLED:

1: Diamond Pass Holders (for that guest) - If you are Batch 2 you will be called for your INCLUDED photos on Sunday.

2: Gold Pass Holders

3: Old store tickets by number.

4: Non Batched e-Tickets

5: e-Tickets by batch

6: Tickets sold on the day by number.

As with autograph virtual queue tickets you can join anytime AFTER you've been called. Just make sure you get there 5-10 minutes before the shoot is schedules to end, especially if it's the second shoot of the day.

Guests with a split shoot end in 1 or 2. These are NOT batch numbers!

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

10-15 minute shoot = Batch 1

20-25 minute shoot = Batches 1 and 2

30-35 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2 probably 3

40-45 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3 probably 4

50-55 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5

60 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5 and 6

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

FRIDAY:

Friday_Sched.png

SATURDAY:

Saturday_Sched.png

ALEXANDER SIDDIG photo shoot now taking place at 3.10 in photo shoot D

SUNDAY:

Sunday_Sched.png

is this still the "master" list with no changes bar cancellations, as im setting off soon and i have done my schedule

Hi, quick question, huge fan of Alexander Siddig and would like to book a photo, but its very close to RDA's afternoon shoot. We're in batch 5 for Mr Anderson, so it looks like that could be late at the morning one, or afternoon. If it ended up being afternoon, would we get some help getting through if the timings got close to missing one? I don't want to miss either guest!

Hi, quick question, huge fan of Alexander Siddig and would like to book a photo, but its very close to RDA's afternoon shoot. We're in batch 5 for Mr Anderson, so it looks like that could be late at the morning one, or afternoon. If it ended up being afternoon, would we get some help getting through if the timings got close to missing one? I don't want to miss either guest!

If you speak to the crew at the show they will help you to make both shoots.

Thanks! For some reason I thought photo D was the top floor, but after double checking its right next to RDA's in the entrance, unless there are last minute changes. So hopefully we'll be all good! :D

am I going blind on post 1

I got the Michael J fox diamond pass batch 2 which is Sunday but I can only find the photo A at 12.00

where is the autograph and the rest of his stuff please ?

and do I collect my T shirt and stuff in the very beginning ?

Edited by Lionel Messi

am I going blind on post 1

I got the Michael J fox diamond pass batch 2 which is Sunday but I can only find the photo A at 12.00

where is the autograph and the rest of his stuff please ?

and do I collect my T shirt and stuff in the very beginning ?

The photo session numbers are different to the batch numbers. Your shoot will be at 12:00 in photo A on Sunday.

You can get your auto between 11:00 and 11:30 on Sunday. He will be on the Upper level of the National Hall, maybe in the Club room, but this is not 100% certain.

The Talk will be on the Super Stage 15:00 on Saturday (just MJF) and 13:45 on Sunday (BTTF cast talk)

You will be able to collect the Diamond T-shirt etc. from the Diamond stand on the National ground level at any point.

All this info is in the email you should have received as a Diamond Pass holder and on the thread here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89537and here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89444