Latest Guest Announcement - COLETTE HILLER

Met her at Cardiff a few years ago. She wasn't busy when I met her so me and my wife had a 10 minute conversation ranging from Aliens, what she is doing now (mostly theatre) and why me and my wife are film buffs. Highly recommended.

I met Collette at Cardiff too, one of my favourite guests, she was friendly, chatty & even posed for photos at her desk with no hesitation. Well done SM for inviting her back.

• Moderators

Brilliant announcement going to have to think who to use the gold pass perks on now!!

Am I right in thinking I would have to you the gold pass on the Sunday for her as it says can't use Saturday as I wasn't planning going Sunday but may now nip in

That's right yes, the gold pass freebies are for Friday and Sunday only.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

She was amazing! So friendly and chatty and put off going to lunch for a couple of queuing.

She signed my Aliens blu cover and insisted that I selected a photo for her to sign and personalise for me at no extra charge.

One of my best meet and greets

For £10 you got her attention that is for sure! I spent ages with her, even with a line behind me!

Chatty to say the least, hugs, signing everything and freebie signatures on top. Photos with everyone and was really interested in what we were doing there, our jobs, and even saving the BBC.

She put the kind of effort in that makes you smile and think yes! That was nice.

• Like 1

For £10 you got her attention that is for sure! I spent ages with her, even with a line behind me!

Chatty to say the least, hugs, signing everything and freebie signatures on top. Photos with everyone and was really interested in what we were doing there, our jobs, and even saving the BBC.

She put the kind of effort in that makes you smile and think yes! That was nice.

Exactly the same experience I had with her. I was wondering did everybody get an extra free sig from her? My friend did so I was wondering if it was the case for everyone?

I got the extra photo from her, she was out her seat and halfway around the table before I could get out "I attended your photo shoot upstairs".

She was brilliant genuinely interested and took all the time out to make it an experience rather than just an autograph.

She was a phenomenal guest - on Sunday she insisted everyone had a sit down at her desk for a chat. Surrealest 10 minutes of my life, but awesome...

I saw her do that with 2/3 guys just as I finished with her! She was a lovely guest so glad I went to meet her :-)

• Like 3