Getting to London Olympia

I think there's a train/tube that goes from earls court to kensington olympia.

There is a tube, but it only runs on weekends and SOME events at Olympia, so it may not be running on the Friday.

Ah good to know. Never been Olympia on a Friday. Will have to look up a alternative route for that day.

Edited by maegurwen

To be honest the show is over a month away, wouldn't it be better to look at travel maybe a week or two before. Work on tubes could pop up any day so there isn't really much point working out travel now when it can be done next month in an hour.

Edited by lesleynile
  • Like 1

How about from kings cross to olympia ?

I will take the Piccadilly line and then , at Earl's Court, I will change with the District till Olympia.

I hope it's correct ........... any suggestions, please ? thanks !

You will need to walk from Earls Court as the District Line is closed that weekend. It's about 20 minutes max.

• Like 1

I will take the Piccadilly line and then , at Earl's Court, I will change with the District till Olympia.

You will need to walk from Earls Court as the District Line is closed that weekend. It's about 20 minutes max.

ok, thanks for the info, KnittyFred!

Thanks Knitty, is this the best and quickest/easiest option for me coming from kings cross? Is the direct tube to olympia closed all that weekend? sorry im not a regular visitor to london so the tubes etc are a bit iffy to me when im working out where i need to be/change etc.