Sherlocked Schedule now live!

Too Tall

It still should be obvious that most people would want the 221B set, and I bought my Platinum pass the instant they went on sale.

The 221b area has seveal shoots with guests on. That limits the time this set is available. I imagine that was the reason for the decision.

Ok, that makes sense, but it does not make me any happier. Thanks for your prompt responses, I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but this is becoming very stressful.

I don't think it is but i'm not 100% sure sorry.

I don't think it is either. Trying to decide if I should give them even more money. I don't want a photo in Mycroft's office, so at least that's one thing I can skip without regret :/

I know it sucks but look at this way, the ticket is only £25, as a percentage of what you've already paid that is just a drop in the ocean, and if you don't do it and regret it no amount of money will fix it after.

Also the set is open for the photoshoot for so long its the one thing you won't have to worry about clashing! I'm seriously thinking about skipping photos so as to not worry about missing any of Benendits talk, or finding that all the gold seats are gone and i'll be right at the back.

I know it sucks but look at this way, the ticket is only £25, as a percentage of what you've already paid that is just a drop in the ocean, and if you don't do it and regret it no amount of money will fix it after.

Also the set is open for the photoshoot for so long its the one thing you won't have to worry about clashing! I'm seriously thinking about skipping photos so as to not worry about missing any of Benendits talk, or finding that all the gold seats are gone and i'll be right at the back.

There will be allocated areas for each ticket type and the gold area will be guaranteed to have seats available, it appears

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88196

Yes, this is correct (about the seating) and it's reassuring to know that even if I'm late to Benedict's panel, I'll have a seat somewhere in the Platinum area. However, I hate to be late for anything and this is stressing me out already, lol, with 3 photo ops right before his talk starts queuing.

Edited by slhomitz

Good point. Are these tickets available for purchase at registration or do I have to buy it ahead of time?

I'm a first time con attendee and am trying to work out my plan and everything and need some advice. Obviously, talks will be about an hour if you include the time you got to be there beforehand and getting out (BC's I know will be longer).

I have given myself 15mins for any autographs or photo shoots - this includes getting there and queueing. Is this right? Any tips on how to create a plan?

I have a feeling that whatever plan I make will go right out the window anyway. Could really have done with being able to do a photoshoot or autograph or 2 on Friday night. Ah well. The stress for me makes it more exciting. I'm a bit of a planning freak.

Ok, I hope people don't mind but I have no one to discuss this with and just want an opinion on it really. If people think this is doable or not..

My tentative schedules are.....

Saturday,.

9.15-> 10.30 Louise Breckon-Richards and Benedict's photo shoot (I hope that being group B means I'll have had my shoot with Ben done by then but who knows.

10.30-> 11.15 Steven Moffat - Mark Gatiss talk

11.15-> 11.30 Jonathon Aris and Elizabeth Coyle Photo Shoots ( if I don't have time for EC then I can fit her in between 3.15-3.45

11.30-> 12.30 Visual Effects talk with Danny Hargreaves

12.45-> 1.45 Benedict Talk

1.45-> 2.30 fit in Clive Mantles photo shoot and some auto's and maybe eat.

2.45-> 3.15 Lars and Rupert talk

3.15->3.30 Elizabeth Coyle Photo shoot if not done

3.45-> 4.30 Group Talk

4.30-> 4.45 Mycroft's Office shoot

5pm-> 5.45 Andrew Scott talk

6pm-8pm Screening (this will mean no evening meal out so not sure if will do this)

then I'll breathe and get ready for the party Saturday night.

Sunday,

bugger, i'll look at this later.

I'm in group B by the way.

Ok, i've worked out Sunday's schedule, If I do Andrew Scott and the Production

group shot before 10.00 then I have Rupert Graves/Jonathon Aris talk 10-1045,

11-1145 Andrew/Mark talk and Ladies of Sherlock Talk 12-12.45.

I'll do the rest of my photo shoots in the afternoon even though my group ( B) is called in the morning/lunch time. So that's Mark Gatiss, Lara Pulver, Louise Brealey, Rupert Graves on own and on 221b, Una Stubbs all in the afternoon , plus any auto's I still need to get. If I can fit in any free talks I will do but I want to get everything else fitted in. Phew, sorted, (hopefully)

Edited by evilfairie

Ok, I hope people don't mind but I have no one to discuss this with and just want an opinion on it really.

Saturday,.

9.15-> 10.30 Louise Breckon-Richards and Benedict's photo shoot (I hope that being group B means I'll have had my shoot with Ben done by then but who knows.

11.15-> 11.30 Jonathon Aris and Elizabeth Coyle Photo Shoots ( if I don't have time for EC then I can fit her in between 3.15-3.45

3.45-> 4.30 Group Talk

6pm-8pm Screening (this will mean no evening meal out so not sure if will do this)

Sunday,

I'll do the rest of my photo shoots in the afternoon even though my group ( B) is called in the morning/lunch time. So that's Mark Gatiss, Lara Pulver, Louise Brealey, Rupert Graves on own and on 221b, Una Stubbs all in the afternoon , plus any auto's I still need to get. If I can fit in any free talks I will do but I want to get everything else fitted in. Phew, sorted, (hopefully)

Don't forget on Saturday we will have to fit in Benedict's autograph. Still no word on when that will be.....

Good point. Are these tickets available for purchase at registration or do I have to buy it ahead of time?

you can buy it now or get it on the day as not likely to sell out.

• Like 1

I think I'm going to leave working it all properly out for the moment. I've got the rough plan typed but until we find out about the A Louise Brealey photo shoot and Ben's auto's I don't want to make a plan and have to re do it because of these.

• Like 1

Ok, I hope people don't mind but I have no one to discuss this with and just want an opinion on it really.

Saturday,.

3.45-> 4.30 Group Talk

Sunday,

You have a plan that's awesome. I'd give yourself a gold star. I honestly think trying to make a plan will make me more stressed so i'm just going to wing it. The only plan I have is to do the second session of Lars photoshots so I don't clash too much with benendict's talk but the sendond session clashes with Andrew Scotts talk which I also didn't want to miss any off, but I sacfices must be made and if its only a few mintues.

Does anyone know will our seats be safe if we leave mid talk for a photoshoot? I've had expecices at a con before where I went to loo and came back to find my seat was about to given away. I only got to keept it because the kind souls next to me who I never met before vouched for me and agreed that yes I wasn't holding a seat and had in fact only just left.

Edited by ascendant.angel

dumb question but, gold pass holders can choose what day they have their photos done can't they? With the exception of BC of course

You go by your group letter no matter what pass you have. You should have gotten an email with your group assignment. You can go to ops other than your assigned session, but apparently you have to wait in line with everyone else if you do.

Edited by slhomitz

haha, thanks ascendant angel, tbh, I feel a little bit more relaxed knowning I have something to work from, it may all go belly up

when I get there but hey ho.

Of course depending how I find the photo shoots go on the Saturday, If i feel like I can go to my shoots in my correct group then I will do.

Edited by evilfairie

dumb question but, gold pass holders can choose what day they have their photos done can't they? With the exception of BC of course

You'll be in either group C or D on the schedule, but if you have to miss your slot because of a talk, you can jump in to one of the later sessions if I'm understanding correctly.

Actually I don't think we can. I know you can do the second session on the same day, but I was asking about doing marks Photo's on the sunday, and I was just told to go on the Saturday and explain I also had a ticket for Benendict's talk. But If i'm wrong, that won't be first time I'm no Sherlock, hell i'm not even an Anderson.

No. Each gold pass is in a group and you have a slot when your group has the photo with each guest.