warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

Harrison Ford HAS done private signings, several times, so I guess we can say it's not him.

Could it be Sean Connery? Hoping also for Kurt Russell.

Unfortunately people don't read such vital information as this hence why for the next few days you'll see people asking if it is Harrison Ford over and over.

It would be nice if it was Sean :)

Seriously, do people not read the thread? Stop naming people that have clearly done many signings before!

I think its pretty obvious that people just name such unrealistic people that its laughable, and don't read information that has already been presented to put across just why a person may or may not be attending. But as is the way of things names are mentioned, people don't listen and yadda yadda yadda.

• Like 1

Ok just wondering if the 'world first signing' might not actually mean they've never done a signing before but could actually mean a world first signing as a particular character. Maybe the makeup needed is the reason that it's very limited and only available as a diamond pass? Doug Bradley as Pinhead would be awesome, not sure if he's ever done a signing as pinhead before.

I'm hoping I'm wrong though cos my bank account ain't gonna like it lol

• Like 1

Alan Rickman would be my no. 1 dream, but I highly doubt it. He has done signing events before, and doesn't like to sign for anything HP related, which of course a convention would be rife with!

Agreed, many know him as Alan "I don't sign Potter" Rickman for that very reason :)

• Like 1

Geoffrey Rush

Bill Nighy

Colin Firth

Ed Norton

Eric Bana

Helena Bonhan Carter

Naomi Harris

Cillian Murphy

Daniel Craig

now I know its a bit of a wish list but I am just throwing in some names here and there has any of these done any events or private signings

This may sound crazy, but I'm guessing Lady Gaga: she's starring in American Horror Story next series, and Naomi and Erika are already attending; she's definitely NOT someone we'd be expecting; she hasn't done a con before so far as I know; she would be considered an "A-lister" in some circles; and, even if someone isn't a fan, they will have heard of her.

As much as I love her, I think this would be a nightmare hah. Monsters will pay anything to meet her and it would literally become a little monster convention! plus I can't imagine how much she would be be, it's close to a grand to meet her at her show meet and greet

• Like 1

Sounds like Michael J Fox.

No it doesn't. ;-)
could be sigorney weavour or Jamie Lee Curtis

No it couldn't. As repeatedly stated in previous posts, both have done signing events so don't fit the criteria.
they might not have for showmasters

Sounds like Michael J Fox.

No it doesn't. ;-)
could be sigorney weavour or Jamie Lee Curtis

No it couldn't. As repeatedly stated in previous posts, both have done signing events so don't fit the criteria.
they might not have for showmasters
Showmasters have said this is a world's first signing, not just at one of their events.
  • Like 1

Maybe all pachino or Stallone or hulk hogan? Or last but not least Helen miran

Al Pacino has done a "An Audience with..." show in th the UK where you get to meet him and so has Sly. Sly & Hogan have done a New York Con and in Hogans case he's done stuff before (although I'd love for him to come over).

Not sure on Helen Mirren though.

• Like 1

I'd rather have photo ops with a few smaller guests than blow a ridiculous amount of cash on just one person even If I was a real big fan of that person I'd find it hard to justify paying £200-£400 just for them. Also probably get rushed through the photo op. If I was paying all that money I'd want a minimum of 5 minutes with guest to have a chat!

Edited by Hodor
  • Like 5

Al Pacino has done a "An Audience with..." show in th the UK where you get to meet him and so has Sly. Sly & Hogan have done a New York Con and in Hogans case he's done stuff before (although I'd love for him to come over).

oh never new that thanx for replying would be awesome to meet them though what about William shatner

oh never new that thanx for replying would be awesome to meet them though what about William shatner

Shatner has come over at least twice for Showmasters affiliated shows.

I still think its Tom Hanks...

But I'll guess some more because its fun :smile:

Samuel L Jackson :cool:

Jude Law

Helena Bonham Carter

Bill Murray

Jeremy Irons (Im staring at my DVD's for inspiration and was looking at 'The Lion Ling')

David Bowie

Donald Sutherland

Peter Jackson

• Like 2

Its amazing how many people are critising people for not knowing who may or may not have signed in this country or not. There are many people that are new to going to cons, autograph hunting etc this maybe their first con.

With that in mind let people have fun and guess who it is. If they don't know who has or has not signed before who cares? Just ignore their posts and don't respond to them.

This thread is pretty much for guessing who it may be, there are alot of pages so if someone hasnt read them all? It really doesnt matter.

On the idea of who it may be? I honestly thought it could have been Harrison Ford but its not going to be after what the admin have said with him signing in the past.

So im going to guess its possibly Roger Moore (like someone suggested before) or another Bond maybe Pierce Brosnan?

• Like 3