SHERLOCKED Hype & Preparations Fun

MildGrooveOn

I'm finally getting giddy, too. I think I have my train-troubles sorted, though with additional cost but I'm positive I can get a refund on that. If my plan B works out I'll be in London around 5 pm tomorrow. Gonna pack the last few things that need packing and then I'm ready to go. :dance:

Got my confirmation email and had to go to the loo at my workplace, because I couldn't stop giggling like a little girl. For a moment it became very real and sur-real at once. Grinning stupidly again while writing this, that kind of stuff just doesn't want to fit into my reality.
I'm afraid of rejoicing yet - I'm much too superstitious. First I have to make it to London, then I probably start to worry about other things, like not making an idiot out of myself and not freak out from the noise and overstimulation... God, there will be people! thtrenches.gif

Starting tomorrow - hope the traffic wouldn't be too bad.

Not long to go now. I struggged to make it though the work day without randomly yelling i'm going to see Benidect Cumberbatch, no scrap that I did compleatly fail, if anyone in the office didn't know before they sure do now.

Maybe I'm not quite as bad as you, but it's been something similar this week where I work.

Sings....

One more day to go,

One more day of sorrow....

Pack my case

Lock up my place

And I'll be there tomorrow!

• Like 2

About to drive down to London now just printing off anything else I may find useful at the event and then we are off omg going to be meeting Benedict, Mark, Steven, Rupert and Andrew 2mor yay! :dance: heres hoping I don't embarrass myself in front of them lol

• Like 1

I'm at my hotel now. Forgot to pack all sorts of stuff. (gotta find a Boots) In fact, I managed to get to the airport w/o one entire suitcase (the one with my Victorian dresses).

The room is sweltering & I'm not sure the A/C works or not. I finally managed to hit the right buttons to turn the TV on. But right now I'm gonna sleep for a bit because achy legs & knees are ACHY!

Hopefully I'll see y'all later

• Like 1

Have already registered and met some nice people (and saw some grat cosplay!) in the process + managed to get an upgrade too. :D Relaxing now as well and will then be getting ready for the party because I don't want to get back and get changed once I get there for the opening later. See you all in a bit.

If I'm 100% honest. I am a Sherlock fan but not as big as I am a GoT or TWD fan. The main reason I am going is to meet Benedict as he is a terrific actor. I loved him as Alan Turing and Khan in Star Trek just to name a few roles. I can't wait to see him as Dr Strange. Of coarse I'll be meeting Una, Andrew, Rupert, Louise, Steven and Mark.

• Like 1