Latest Guest Announcements- Lara Pulver, Louise Brealey and...

showmasters

Oooo, very nice!

(Incidentally, will 8 x 10 photos for guests' other shows be available at all or will it be Sherlock stuff only? I'n presuming the latter.)

Sherlocked only as far as I know.

Please tell me you want Clive Mantle's autograph for his appearance in Robin Hood too? :lol:

• Like 1

Hate to ask but can anyone remind me which episode Elizabeth's character was in as I can't remember, can't find it and Elizabeth doesn't seem to really have an active page on IMDB.

season 3 episode 1 I am reliably informed

Hate to ask but can anyone remind me which episode Elizabeth's character was in as I can't remember, can't find it and Elizabeth doesn't seem to really have an active page on IMDB.

season 3 episode 1 I am reliably informed

Thanks enty, yes she is the lady who wants Sherlock to find her missing on line boyfriend.

Oooo, very nice!

(Incidentally, will 8 x 10 photos for guests' other shows be available at all or will it be Sherlock stuff only? I'n presuming the latter.)

Please tell me you want Clive Mantle's autograph for his appearance in Robin Hood too? :lol:

Oooh, that takes me back! I did enjoy that, yes. But I'm thinking Game of Thrones... ;) Figured it would probably be just Sherlock stuff available, but never hurts to ask - thanks for the reply.

Oooh, that takes me back! I did enjoy that, yes. But I'm thinking Game of Thrones... ;) Figured it would probably be just Sherlock stuff available, but never hurts to ask - thanks for the reply.

Well at least I had the right guy. :lol:

• Like 1

• Moderators

Personally I was thinking Casualty for him...

• Like 1

Personally I was thinking Casualty for him...

I can't make it to Sherlocked, but if I did then I'd get him to sign a pic from Alien 3.

Really happy that Lara and Louise are coming! But it also makes wonder if Lara is attending only on Sunday considering the fact the she stars in Gypsy at a theatre...

It looks like she is Sunday only as that is the only time she's listed for photo shoots and she's not listed on any of the Saturday talks.

• Like 1