Sign in to follow this  
Siva

Guest Suggestions

2015 is the 30 year anniversary of one of my favourite films and a John Hughes classic: 'Weird Science'.

The three leads recently did a Comic Con together in Denver, so I tweeted this suggestion to Showmasters and Kelly Le Brock retweeted it.

Bill Paxton & Robert Rusler are already booked this year, I'd love to see Anthony Michael Hall, Kelly Brook and the rest of the team appearing.

(I realise Downey Jr. may be a little too much to ask for). :blush:

I feel we need replacement TWD and Harry Potter guests.

• Like 1

Would've thought it'd be a little too late for guest announcements but some replacement Harry Potter guests and/or maybe some more Penny Dreadful guests would be amazing. Some suggestions for the latter show: Eva Green, Josh Hartnett, Timothy Dalton, Helen McCrory (also works for HP) or Danny Sapani? ;)

Freema Agyeman

Kerry Ingram

Shaun Dingwall

Lalla Ward

John Levene

Nicola Bryant

Mark Strickson

Daphne Ashbrook

Yee Jee Tso

Would've thought it'd be a little too late for guest announcements but some replacement Harry Potter guests and/or maybe some more Penny Dreadful guests would be amazing. Some suggestions for the latter show: Eva Green, Josh Hartnett, Timothy Dalton, Helen McCrory (also works for HP) or Danny Sapani? ;)

I have seen them announced the day before the show, so we can only hope ;)

• Like 1

Some of the cast from Con Man,

Alan Tudyk

Nathan Fillion

Felicia Day

Sky Haarsma

PJ Haarsma

Etc etc, so many guest appearances

I have seen them announced the day before the show, so we can only hope ;)

Well in that case, let us all cross our fingers :D

• Like 1

I want Rowan Atkinson !!!! Come on Mr Bean !!! :P

rowan-atkinson-1930426984.jpg

Lol he would be pretty awesome to meet!

• Like 1

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Red Riding Hood & Veronica Mars)
Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother & American Pie)
Joseph Lawrence (Melissa & Joey, Blossom, CSI: NY, Half & Half)
Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-0, The O.C., No Ordinary Family, Last Resort & Entourage)
Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)
Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Suburgatory, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

• Like 1

Surprised no more guests where there's been quite a few councilations but showmasters must be busy especially since there's only 4 days to go wooooohooooooo

Rockstar Spud is back in the UK. Would be a great late addition!

• Like 1

Jordan Hembourgh from toy hunter please he's in the UK and appreently wants to attend please please please will be good start to getting bigger toy company's coming to these events

Anyone remember the film "Mac & Me", would love to see some of the cast from it, it's my guilty pleasure even though it's regarded as one of the worst movies of all time.

• Like 1

Please try to get lance Henriksen to attend this advent

• Like 1

Eva Green would make up for the Charles Dance disappointment.

OMG EVA GREEN, I really want to meet her, that annoucement is my dream come true. They have got one I always wanted to meet and that is sigourney weaver, eva green is the other one I want
  • Like 1

At this point I doubt any of these suggestions are taken into account, but I'm curious to see who will be announced if anyone else is yet to come.

After finally catching up with Game of Thrones I'd love to meet Jerome Flynn, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams and Emilia Clarke.