LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

12.45-12.25 Sherlocked
13.30-13.55 Paul Mcgann
14.00 -? dr who Photo meetup
14.45 - 15.40 cosplay masquerade
Gives me 15.45-15.55 to get TARDIS photo. eep! Don't suppose you can pre-book a time? Unless I drop the cosplay masquerade...which is a shame since I put so much effort into my outfit.
16.00-16.40 dr who talk

• Moderators

No, you can't prebook for the prop/green screen shoots.

And there definatley only available for that set time and not all day? (just double checking.)

Yes. Because there is only one area (and one photographer) for all 3 prop shoots so each one can only be available part of the time.

No, you can't prebook for the prop/green screen shoots.

And there definatley only available for that set time and not all day? (just double checking.)

Yes. Because there is only one area (and one photographer) for all 3 prop shoots so each one can only be available part of the time.

Gotta hope I can get in in that short gap...or that it'll be back at wlfcc. :)

Hello everyone!

I plan to attend LFCC on the Saturday but I didn't get around to buying tickets in advance. Is it worth me attending on the Friday to buy entry tickets in case they run out, or would it be OK to buy them on the day?

Thanks

Dude9954

Edited by Dude9954

Just noticed on Saturday Paul Schrier and Jason Narvy are doing a photoshoot together - does this mean i can get a photo with both of them at once, i.e. both of them in the same photo?

And if so, if there a discount price for both at once?

Ouchie... going to be a fun Staruday for me...

Michael Biehn to Jenna Coleman to John Hurt to Natalie Dormer to David Wenham to Carrie Fisher to Paul Freeman to Gethin Anthony... then a break... lol Followed by Bernard Cribbins to Anthony Head to Jason Mewes with 2hrs to catch-up an autos and Curtis Armstrong rounding off the day... looking forward to the method driven madness :firedevil:

That's followed with 3hrs set aside Sunday morning to get Stan's auto with a gold pass 7 photoshoots and whatever autos remain and all after 6 photoshoots on Friday night... Bring it on :dance:

• Like 1