LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

Sorry to ask again but I'm really confused, my ticket number for carrie fisher on Sunday is 191 so nearer 200 than 100, I've noticed she's only doing two 25 minute shoots, I'm still guessing that the second one is looking more likely but I'm very confused :mellow:

I'd have a look towards the end of the first. Either one is possible. It really depends how many people are busy elsewhere during the first shoot.

Sorry to ask again but I'm really confused, my ticket number for carrie fisher on Sunday is 191 so nearer 200 than 100, I've noticed she's only doing two 25 minute shoots, I'm still guessing that the second one is looking more likely but I'm very confused :mellow:

I'd have a look towards the end of the first. Either one is possible. It really depends how many people are busy elsewhere during the first shoot.

Thank you so much I will have a look on the day :D and may I also say well done to Germany last night Brazil got completely müllered out there! ;)

• Moderators

Anyone expect a clash on Friday?

20:00 - 20:20, Edward James Olmos, Ticket nr. 44

20:10 - 20:25, Glen Morshower, Ticket nr. 16

as Glen's ends later anyway, you should be fine. You'll also be through in the first batch of Olmos so may even make it to the start of Glen.

• Like 1

Anyone expect a clash on Friday?

20:00 - 20:20, Edward James Olmos, Ticket nr. 44

20:10 - 20:25, Glen Morshower, Ticket nr. 16

as Glen's ends later anyway, you should be fine. You'll also be through in the first batch of Olmos so may even make it to the start of Glen.

Great news :) Thanks!

In terms of photoshoots who is sold out? I made the decision not to buy any in advance because I prefer autos but I think I will have a little money spare for a couple of photos but don't want to plan for someone who isn't avalible.

I know that Natalie Dormer and the Natalie/Finn shoot sold out. I think possibly also Jenna Coleman. I can't remember any others.

Thanks, Natalie Dormer was one of the ones I was thinking about so I can cross her off the list!

• Moderators

I can't see Stan Lee's 3rd photo shoot, and that's the one I've got? Can someone please advise me what time its on thanks!! X

The 3rd batch of tickets sold will be seen in the latter part of session 2. All batches were numbered sequentially for the day they're on and will be called by number, not by which set of tickets they were sold in.

I can't see Stan Lee's 3rd photo shoot, and that's the one I've got? Can someone please advise me what time its on thanks!! X

The 3rd batch of tickets sold will be seen in the latter part of session 2. All batches were numbered sequentially for the day they're on and will be called by number, not by which set of tickets they were sold in.

Ok great thanks! I really really wanna sit on the iron throne, do I need to go straight into the Que for session 2, or can I go to the iron throne and then run back over to the photoshoot? Sorry for the blonde questions, I'm a con virgin :-D x

• Like 1

Ok awesome that's great thanks, I noticed that the iron throne is on at the beginning of the day as well so we're all good in the hood! My God its hurting my head looking at the schedule, so.much to do, so little time to do it!!!!!

Just make sure you make a plan of everything you want to do and have it with you on the day. Will make things a little easier.

Ok I will do! The only clash I can see at the moment is the walking dead talk/Stan Lee photoshoot which I'm really gutted about cause I love love LOVE the walking dead! Quick question, does anyone know how much it is to get a photo with the tardis?

X

• Moderators

All prop shoots (not including the special sessions with guests) are £5

And the Walking Dead talk only clashes with part of the Stan photo - depending on your number and how quickly they get through people, you might manage both.

Edited by etmuse

Just make sure you make a plan of everything you want to do and have it with you on the day. Will make things a little easier.

Ok I will do! The only clash I can see at the moment is the walking dead talk/Stan Lee photoshoot which I'm really gutted about cause I love love LOVE the walking dead! Quick question, does anyone know how much it is to get a photo with the tardis?

X

5 of your English pounds :)

I've 3 photoshoots booked for the Saturday and after going through the schedule numerous times, I don't think I'm going to have a problem. However, as this is my first time attending a LFCC, I wonder if someone out there will be kind enough to double check for me just in case I haven't overlooked anything!!

Carrie Fisher - Ticket No. 19

Paul McGann with TARDIS Console - Ticket No, 23

John Hurt - Ticket No. 365

I also want to have a photo with the Emperor's Throne prop/green screen (minus guest)