LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

Please add comic & cosplay stages to time table :thumbup:

Stage C is already added. If you don't see it hit F5 please.

So is that both cosplay stages now added? Will the comic stage be added soon? Going to use microsoft paint to fill in certain time blocks colour coded LIKE A BOSS :king:

Sorry, but you really lost me. We don't have two cosplay stages. There's one cosplay stage (which also has the comic talks) and a couple of cosplay events are at some of the other stages hosting different talks. The list can be found here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85074

Ah yes they share a stage some of the time, ok and now for the comic stage please :clap:

Please add comic & cosplay stages to time table :thumbup:

Stage C is already added. If you don't see it hit F5 please.

So is that both cosplay stages now added? Will the comic stage be added soon? Going to use microsoft paint to fill in certain time blocks colour coded LIKE A BOSS :king:

Sorry, but you really lost me. We don't have two cosplay stages. There's one cosplay stage (which also has the comic talks) and a couple of cosplay events are at some of the other stages hosting different talks. The list can be found here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85074

I think the reference is to the Comic Stage which is on the plan that TooTall shared recently. In the past there have had various comic guests appearing throughout the weekend on this.

Nope, my lost reference was referring to the two cosplay stages. As for the comic stage I genuinely don't know and have enquired. I was thinking that this may have been scrapped as some comic talks are on the cosplay stage. But the hold up for that may as well be for the same reason why guest announcements for the awards take a little more time.

Unless this is the storybook artists talk starting at 2 PM on the comics stage (forgive me, I am not familiar with comics that much and can't place Dave Gibbons) that would possibly be the "lost" comic stage as I can't see it on the other schedules. But please bear with me. It's the day before the show and it will take some time to get confirmation on anything. I checked immediately when I noticed this morning that some talks were mixed on the cosplay stage.

Is it still possible to get early bird tickets on the day? I would like show up early on Saturday and get in, but I don't want to have to wait until 11am.

Also, is it possible to buy early bird tickets for Saturday morning on Friday at the venue?

Is it still possible to get early bird tickets on the day? I would like show up early on Saturday and get in, but I don't want to have to wait until 11am.

Also, is it possible to buy early bird tickets for Saturday morning on Friday at the venue?

Yes, early bird tickets are available on the day. If you want to buy Saturday tickets on Friday you would have to pay the entrance fee and get them at the sales table inside. They're not sold at the ticket counter were you pay on the day - unless you decide to buy a Weekend ticket, of course that would cover Saturday too.

The short answer to both questions is "Yes". Saturday early bird only sold out online but was advised will still be there to buy on the door.

Why has Showmasters started scheduling 11am talks? In previous years the first talk was always 12am or later, meaning people could attend whether they'd bought an early bird ticket or not. But this year, if I want to see the Power Rangers talk, and I did, I have no option but to shell out extra. It hardly seems fair, does it..?

• Moderators

There have fairly frequently been talks before or at 11am. Last year's summer LFCC talks started from 9.45. The year before at 10am... If they only started scheduling them after they could be sure everyone could get in on time to see them... they wouldn't schedule very many talks!

Edited by etmuse

Then maybe they should scrap the money-grabbing early-bird entry thing...

Boooooo - Hissssss ....

The event is expanding, that means the show needs to more fully utilise it's timeframe. So you either choose not to come at 9am or for whatever reason can't get there before 9am, please don't have a go and insult those who can. If they only had 7hrs instead of 9 - there would be fewer photoshoots, longer VT lines and more disgruntled fans... this would be bad for the show and result in fewer guests and fewer fans coming...

So you've had a spot of bad luck with a talk this year... No offence but either get the earlybird upgrade or mope. If you choose to sulk, the only one who's gonna lose is you.

• Like 3

Sorry, I realise that was a bit snappish of me, I apologise. It's rather frustrating to not have a choice but to pay more if I want to attend what is billed as a free talk, though...

On the flip side, they could always not have the free talks in the first place.

I'm so sorry if this has already been asked...I've looked and I can't seem to find anything on it.

I remember something about programme's or booklets or something that you could buy each day for winning things...and there's a 'talk' about winnings.

What was the deal with those please? Where can you buy and how much?

Also, do you HAVE to go to the 'talk' on the Sunday to win or will numbers be advertised online or later at the event???

Thanks all...in hourly countdown mode now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

Still new to this on sunday i have

15.00 - 15.15 Lita photoshoot and at the same time 15-00-1510 Paul McGann tardis phtotshoot any advise how best to handle this PL :smile: EASE

Go to the Paul shoot first, you should get through in time to make your way across before the Lita shoot ends.