LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

I'm hoping to get my shoot done by 8 as I have other things I need to do. Also will the comic gold goodie bag be ready by closing of Friday? Also do we collect it at sales desk?

Yes it will, I'm sure you get them from organisers booth.

I see. So how early should a gold member get to a shoot? For example for stan lee on Friday would I have to be there for 7 or later?

5-10mins before the start time is more than early is enough. If anyone is already queuing, you'll just be put behind whoever is currently the last gold pass holder. But they only start to queue people a few mins before the shoot is due to start so if you're 15-20mins early chances are the previous shoot will still be going and you'll just be standing around aimlessly waiting.

Edited by Rockstar6662

I see the common consensus is that they get through around 400 photo tickets each hour. But given that Stan Lee is only scheduled to do three hours total on each day, what are the prospects for those of us who have tickets well over 1200? I'm in the 1300s, and although I know the 400 thing is clearly only an estimate, I'm a bit concerned that enough time hasn't been allotted to get through all the tickets that have been sold!

Is there any kind of guarantee (notwithstanding illness or any other reason why Stan may not be able to complete the day) that those of us who have forked out £65 for a photo will actually get our photo? What happens if not everybody's been called - or we've been called but the queue hasn't moved fast enough for us to get our picture done - by the time the event closes?

Not sure which day you're looking at but

Saturday - 3 1/2 hours = 1,600

Sunday - 3 1/4 hours = 1,300

You know thinking on it now I do feel sorry for the guests (Stan Lee especially) as their eyeballs must be shattered with the amount of camera flash they're going to be subjected to.

I see the common consensus is that they get through around 400 photo tickets each hour. But given that Stan Lee is only scheduled to do three hours total on each day, what are the prospects for those of us who have tickets well over 1200? I'm in the 1300s, and although I know the 400 thing is clearly only an estimate, I'm a bit concerned that enough time hasn't been allotted to get through all the tickets that have been sold!

Is there any kind of guarantee (notwithstanding illness or any other reason why Stan may not be able to complete the day) that those of us who have forked out £65 for a photo will actually get our photo? What happens if not everybody's been called - or we've been called but the queue hasn't moved fast enough for us to get our picture done - by the time the event closes?

Not sure which day you're looking at but

Saturday - 3 1/2 hours = 1,600

Sunday - 3 1/4 hours = 1,300

You know thinking on it now I do feel sorry for the guests (Stan Lee especially) as their eyeballs must be shattered with the amount of camera flash they're going to be subjected to.

Keep in mind these are only rough figures. They only sell as many tickets as they know they can get through. if you have a ticket you'll get a photo.

As to the flash, it's diffused studio flash and isn't all that noticable really. I'm sure it does become a strain after a while but it's really nothing like a normal on-camera flash going off a lot.

• Like 1

Concerned about Friday. Seeing as Stan Lee is Photoshooting from 720 until 850, and probably not going back to signing for ten minutes, how likely is it that everyone will get there autographs between 6 and 715? What are the expectations for Friday queues seeing as I've not done a Friday yet

It's VERY unlikely. Even if each person had only 20 seconds with him, he'd still only get through a couple of hundred.

This, your best bet would be to go on a weekend, he would be singing much longer an I would think easily reach over a 1000 if he is a super signer as has been said

It's VERY unlikely. Even if each person had only 20 seconds with him, he'd still only get through a couple of hundred.

This, your best bet would be to go on a weekend, he would be singing much longer an I would think easily reach over a 1000 if he is a super signer as has been said

I wonder if he'll sign any on the plane on the way over to get ahead of himself, after all it is a long flight ;-)

Just occurred to me and I could be making it up but wasn't there mention of an auction somewhere and am I missing it on the schedule?

There indeed was a mention of an auction, I remember!

Just occurred to me and I could be making it up but wasn't there mention of an auction somewhere and am I missing it on the schedule?

There indeed was a mention of an auction, I remember!

Glad it wasn't just me then. Read so many posts/threads think my mind is starting to resemble Jabba's bathroom :crying:

• Like 1

• Moderators

The auction is done these days as a silent auction, with bids being made throughout the day at a specific place where the auction items are also on display.

We only decided to add Friday to our Saturday trip because we wanted to make sure we didn't miss Stan on the busy Saturday. Plus we have Carrie Fisher and John Hurt to see, and I have six or seven guests to see as well.

Are you saying we have wasted our money by getting Friday tickets?