LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

Gutted bout missing photo op with helen slater. Shes my main guest. Will I b able to get pic at autograph table, I no some times its not allowed. Total bummer

Go and see her first thing. No guarantees, but then your chances to get one are best.

Gutted bout missing photo op with helen slater. Shes my main guest. Will I b able to get pic at autograph table, I no some times its not allowed. Total bummer

Go and see her first thing. No guarantees, but then your chances to get one are best.

I've found (again no guarantees) that later in the day when Guests aren't that busy that a pic at the table/or in some cases a quick chat/ is possible- but yep no guarantee.

All Friday shoots:

Ticket 174 Summer Glau 18.30-19.25
Ticket 43 Stan Lee 19.20-20.45
Ticket 26 Helen Slater 20.25-20.35
Ticket 8 Dina Meyer 20.25-20.50

Anyone have any thoughts on if I should change this order? I should imagine the queue for Stan's shoot to be like the feeding of the 5000, so I will really be looking for a sympatheic helper to bump me up so I can get to Helen's shoot.

All Friday shoots:

Ticket 174 Summer Glau 18.30-19.25

Ticket 43 Stan Lee 19.20-20.45

Ticket 26 Helen Slater 20.25-20.35

Ticket 8 Dina Meyer 20.25-20.50

Anyone have any thoughts on if I should change this order? I should imagine the queue for Stan's shoot to be like the feeding of the 5000, so I will really be looking for a sympatheic helper to bump me up so I can get to Helen's shoot.

There's no problem there with those ticket numbers. For Summer you should be through before 19:00, then go to Stans and you'll be through within 10 mins probably which will give you nearly and hour wait for Helen and again you'll be through in about 5 or 10mins and then go to Dina which although it starts same time at Helen finishes later, so just join that queue and you're done. Shouldn't be a problem at all.

Edited by Rockstar6662

I don't know if this has already been addressed but my Stan Lee photo session ticket states Stan Lee Photo session 3 Saturday, however there's only 2 sessions on the schedule... Am I right in assuming that the photo sessions for Stan Lee having been lengthened and the 3rd Session will be incorporated into session 2 or will there be a 3rd session added to the schedule shortly??

I don't know if this has already been addressed but my Stan Lee photo session ticket states Stan Lee Photo session 3 Saturday, however there's only 2 sessions on the schedule... Am I right in assuming that the photo sessions for Stan Lee having been lengthened and the 3rd Session will be incorporated into session 2 or will there be a 3rd session added to the schedule shortly??

It'll depend on the number on your ticket which session you go in though I'd imagine the last ones to sell (which yours was) will be near the end of the second session. But work on approximately 100 per 15mins and you'll get rough idea of which session you'll fall into.

Edited by Rockstar6662
  • Like 1

It'll depend on the number on your ticket which session you go in though I'd imagine the last ones to sell (which yours was) will be near the end of the second session. But work on approximately 100 per 15mins and you'll get rough idea of which session you'll fall into.

Thanks for the response dude! My ticket number is 1331... looks like I'll have a bit of a wait lol!

just wondering is there a chance brooke "tessmacher" adams photoshoot on saturday can be moved to be a little earlier in the day. asking because the free wrestling talk is at 5pm and by the time ive had my photo with brooke at her photoshoot at 16:30 Im worried I wont get in. also presume brooke will be one of the wrestlers doing the talk and she'll need time to get to the talk also

no problem if it cant. just have to run like usain bolt from the photoshoot area to the wrestling talk in the other hall

• Moderators

Will Stan Lee be signing on all days? I have tickets for Friday and Saturday, but a very busy Saturday schedule already and it would be awesome to have the chance to get his autograph on Friday instead

Stan will be at the event all three days

Will Stan Lee be signing on all days? I have tickets for Friday and Saturday, but a very busy Saturday schedule already and it would be awesome to have the chance to get his autograph on Friday instead

Stan will be at the event all three days

But keep in mind that the event is only open between 6 and 9pm on Friday and Stans photoshoot is between 7:20 and 8:50. So realistically there's only going to be at most 1.5 hours signing time for him and I expect a lot of that will be gold and silver pass holders.

A quick question in regards to the Stan Lee photo shoots, I know the fist session will be about 1-800 but can somebody tell me if the addition shoots that were put on sale carried on number wise from the original sales or did they star from 1 again?

Thanks to those updates, I think I can now attend to Sarah Parish photo shoot on Sunday. But I need to know would it be possible to be in front of the queue, because I really need to do this quickly in order to catch my plane later in the evening from Gatwick. My number is 46. Or should I just start queuing one hour earlier to guarantee number one spot? :)

Thanks to those updates, I think I can now attend to Sarah Parish photo shoot on Sunday. But I need to know would it be possible to be in front of the queue, because I really need to do this quickly in order to catch my plane later in the evening from Gatwick. My number is 46. Or should I just start queuing one hour earlier to guarantee number one spot? :)

I really need to add a mini FAQ to the first post. :lol:

Go to crew, tell them you have to leave and be prepared to show your ticket. They will try to get you through fast. Although with number 46 you're in the first batch anyway and you'll be through within a couple of minutes.

Okay, I've added a mini FAQ. ;)

Also I have an update regarding swaps:

If you have a clash between a paid for talk and a photo session that is only happening one time that day please go to the sales desk and you'll be allowed to swap one of them against another ticket (same price or pay the difference in addition). You must bring both tickets with you. This is the only kind of swap that will be allowed. It has to be a photosession and a paid for talk. Free talks are not being taken into consideration, sorry. If you have photosessions clashing please proceed as always, let crew know you have the other one and they'll get you through as fast as possible.

• Like 1

I really need to add a mini FAQ to the first post. :lol:

Go to crew, tell them you have to leave and be prepared to show your ticket. They will try to get you through fast. Although with number 46 you're in the first batch anyway and you'll be through within a couple of minutes.

Thanks QS. Yes, I'm aware that crew helps you if there are clashes with other photo shoots, but I wasn't sure about this one. I do have a minute schedule, missing a plane isn't really something you wish to happen.