Join the countdown...

I need to spend countless hours in front of the mirror in an attempt to get my hair and smile right - I don't want to have paid out so much to have terrible photo shoots!

Lol - I'm not gunna lie... I've been down the 'practice my pose' route too :P

Only problem being thast when you meet a 'special' guest, someone that you've admired for a while - practice just never seems to be enough...

You always have a plan in mind.... how you're gonna pose, the way you're gonna pull your face, how you're going to stand, and then as soon as you're in the situation with the guest, it's like none of it had been planned and you do the complete opposite :lol:

• Like 1

I need to spend countless hours in front of the mirror in an attempt to get my hair and smile right - I don't want to have paid out so much to have terrible photo shoots!

Only problem being thast when you meet a 'special' guest, someone that you've admired for a while - practice just never seems to be enough...

You always have a plan in mind.... how you're gonna pose, the way you're gonna pull your face, how you're going to stand, and then as soon as you're in the situation with the guest, it's like none of it had been planned and you do the complete opposite :lol:

I'm usually too busy thinking how surreal it is to do much more than a thumbs up haha

• Like 1

Only problem being that when you meet a 'special' guest, someone that you've admired for a while - the practice just never seems to be enough...

That's where the 5 years of theatre study comes in ;)

• Like 1

I honestly have to say that I haven't had this issue. I'm not saying all my photos have turned out great, of course, but I never get nervous or anything meeting these people. :)

Only problem being that when you meet a 'special' guest, someone that you've admired for a while - the practice just never seems to be enough...

That's an unfair advantage... though I may ask the copslayers for some tips. They may do a special 1hr session on their stage on the Saturday, photoshoot ettiquette :thumbup:

I honestly have to say that I haven't had this issue. I'm not saying all my photos have turned out great, of course, but I never get nervous or anything meeting these people. :)

Damn, lucky for some ;)

• Like 1

That's an unfair advantage... though I may ask the copslayers for some tips. They may do a special 1hr session on their stage on the Saturday, photoshoot ettiquette :thumbup:

Hhaha I'm sure they will if you pay ;) No, in all seriousness, and I don't know why, but I never get nervous, or scared, or star struck. I went to a private party with Mick Jagger and Ronnie Wood a few years back and although I absolutely love the Rolling Stones, I didn't have any other emotion than 'well this is cool'... and just carried on my night lol

• Like 1

I just passed out at the carrie fisher announcement! Literally still shaking

That's what I was like when Lena Headey was announced again, I missed her last year and thought I'd never get the chance again, then she was announced and it was amazing, I reacted the same. It's great isn't it :D

Edited by minchb
  • Like 2

I went to Star Wars Celebration Europe last year but didn't meet Carried, will have to this year!

I wanted to go soooo bad but it was too expensive! Hope you enjoyed it though! I'm not missing this even if it kills me! Haha sorry I'm a little over excited
  • Like 1

camera is charing, bag ready... hm... almost ready. Not sure yet what I should wear for the photoshootings. Change the clothes again? LOL. Printing out the last few things. Poster, Pics, Dvd Covers ready.. but to hell.. I can't find Michael Madsen Pics. gggrrr.. argh.. right now found it.

Right tomorrow - print out the schedule and layout. Get my bag ready for the morning, things to be signed, tickets. Charge my camera. Charge my phone. Get some extra batteries for the camera...get the money out and together for the event. Finalise travel and the timetable of events.

Now I'm getting nervous and too excited! First Con and just so much going on.

• Like 1