Guest Cancellation - Sean Maher

Very disappointing but not at all surprising. Sean has an uncanny knack of cancelling show appearances for whatever reasons. This is my third failed attempt to meet the good doctor but I will persevere :crying: Any chance you lovely people at SM could give Gina Torres a bell to see if she is available instead? :whistling: .

I am SO gutted, this was a 30th Birthday present to myself and no offence to the other guest but my #1. I have (had) 3 photo shoots booked (1 for each day) & got the Gold pass so I could be near the front for any talks he did... I also wanted him to sign my Firefly script (won in the silent auction last year). I guess these things can't be helped, but excuse me while I cry myself to sleep...

Edited by browncoatshiny
  • Like 1

I am SO gutted, this was a 30th Birthday present to myself and no offence to the other guest but my #1. I have (had) 3 photo shoots booked (1 for each day) & got the Gold pass so I could be near the front for any talks he did... I also wanted him to sign my Firefly script (won in the silent auction last year). I guess these things can't be helped, but excuse me while I cry myself to sleep...

really ? i also won a script in the auction at cardiff in march , i assume it signed by jewel, Adam, and Alan and its the first ep "serenity"?