How easy to get lost from Earls Court?

It's very easy to get there from Earls Court, it's literally 5 minutes walk. Get off the tube and go out the Warwick Road exit, go left out the exit and cross the road. You need to walk down Eardley Crescent then take a right. You'll then be a stones throw from West Brompton station.

• Like 1

• Moderators

There are signs at Earl's Court station to which exit you need for the exhibition centre. You can see (the EC1 end of) the building the moment you leave the station, and EC2 is just a matter of walking around the building.

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 1

Hi! I read somewhere that the weekend of this event, there's work going on at west Brompton station so just wondering how easy it is to find the event from Earls court station? I don't want to get lost!

Walking it on street view it seems simple enough.

Out of station, go past the tardis then turn right down penywern rd. Keep going down eardley crescent then turn right again and you come out out on road that west brompton station in.

(so I may be slightly paranoid about getting lost and walked it ion street view a few times)

Out of station, go past the tardis then turn right down penywern rd. Keep going down eardley crescent then turn right again and you come out out on road that west brompton station in.

(so I may be slightly paranoid about getting lost and walked it ion street view a few times)

That's the long way to get there as you're going out the opposite exit.

Is there work going on all weekend at West Brompton Tube Station? I gotta take the District Line from Notting Hill Gate to West Brompton on the Friday evening? will I be okay? On the way back I gotta take the District Line back to Notting Hill Gate. I'm quite worried now cus of the works but hopefully all will be okay.

Are there disruptions on the overground station at west Brompton? I couldn't see, that's going to be a pain

Running according to National Rail enquiries.

Yes, I never saw the Police Box for the first few times I went to Earls Court as I always left by the other exit! Which across the road from Earls Court.

Edited by TerraHawk

Are there disruptions on the overground station at west Brompton? I couldn't see, that's going to be a pain

Only seems to be works going on the District line that affect West Brompton - The overground service is unaffected so far from what I can see on the tfl website.

Just to check, will access from Green Park on the East side on the Piccadilly Line to Earls Court be interrupted? or is it strictly West Brompton? Sorry if that sounds stupid, I don't go to London often haha.

There will be loads of people heading to the Con from Earls Court station. My advice is just to spot the Stormtrooper or Spider-Man and follow them!

I planned that last time and there was no Cosplayers in site haha! Typical!

• Like 2

There will be loads of people heading to the Con from Earls Court station. My advice is just to spot the Stormtrooper or Spider-Man and follow them!

I'm very surprised by that! :o

Haha! There were cosplayers on my train last year, think it was kick ass or green lantern and there was a stormie too! The looks they were getting my lord it was hilarious! :D Edited by Gmorris2504
  • Like 1

Haha! There were cosplayers on my train last year, think it was kick ass or green lantern and there was a stormie too! The looks they were getting my lord it was hilarious! :D

Its always amusing when your sitting on a train then suddenly notice there's a weeping angel standing in corner of the train carriage.

Ah, but the long way goes past a TARDIS. ;)

• Like 1

that's what we usually end up doing "follow cosplayers-mode"

Unless they are following you in which case you go round in circles. ;)

With the queue for stan lee...you might have not as far to go from the station to get to end of the queue. lol!

• Like 1