Bamber/Olmos - An adama double?

we're pretty sure they're being bombarded with extra schedule/clashing/pricing questions!

keeping an eye on the schedule post for more information... it's still a week (just a weeks waiting!!!!) to go so we'll just wait and see

but yes...take our money...now :dance:

In the absence of an update on how much this will cost, I wonder if the reason it is being done on both days is that they're allowing people who had already booked individual photoshoots (for whatever day) to use their tickets for the joint photoshoot instead. That way, if you only bought for one of them, you would simply need to purchase the ticket for the other one on the day. So £40 then.

Any news about the possibility to change the single ticket for Bamber and Olmos to the double one?

In case not, I will buy a double photo, no problem :)

Sorry, the same questions pop up in way too many topics. I keep missing one of them where I should add the reply. :lol:

I'm understanding correctly, you have single tickets for Bamber and Olmos already? I was told that one of the singles can be upgraded, so exchanging the two for the double shouldn't be a problem. Please go to the sales table when you arrive.