do we think there will be another cool or nice guest annoucement threa

I no we have been very spoilt in recents weeks with these threads do you think it will be 4 weeks in a row this week I don't mind what happens my wallet is already hurting from these amazing announcements

• Like 1

CM takes charge this week and will probably have more the week after

Thats expected. Will propably be abit silent from SM this week and starting the week after.

I'll probably get a letter from my credit card company - just checking if I'm alive, what with the silence considering the weekly expenditure to SM :whistling:

Sadly this year's LFCC does not appeal to me guest wise and I do not think any of the guests justify the hyped pre announcement sorry that's just my opinion and I do not see why they don't just announce them normally.

Sadly this year's LFCC does not appeal to me guest wise and I do not think any of the guests justify the hyped pre announcement sorry that's just my opinion and I do not see why they don't just announce them normally.

Not even Stan Lee?

Lol :)

CM takes charge this week and will probably have more the week after

Thats expected. Will propably be abit silent from SM this week and starting the week after.

I'll probably get a letter from my credit card company - just checking if I'm alive, what with the silence considering the weekly expenditure to SM :whistling:

:thumbup: This year is gonna be a costly one. But its worth it! :)

Hoping for more BSG guests though my wallet doesn't agree with this :P

My budget went out the window with the past couple friday annoucements have hurt my wallet but not that i am complianing