Two Nice Guest Announcements - Friday 7pm

• Moderators

No Dr Who guests please

I always wonder why people post stuff like this?

There will always be guests from the most popular franchises. That'll never stop.

Plus these guests will have already been signed up..

• Like 2

No Dr Who guests please

I always wonder why people post stuff like this?

There will always be guests from the most popular franchises. That'll never stop.

Plus these guests will have already been signed up..

Are they the most popular franchises anymore though or is it just easier to get guests that the organisers are fans of? I would've thought Sherlock was giving Dr Who a run for it's money now and these events get saturated with more and more Dr Who and Star Wars guests which I have to say quite often are repeaters surely the money for these guys could be pooled together to maybe look at getting someone in from a different fandom, try and broaden the horizons a bit??

• Like 1

There is no point diluting one show, that is why!

Most Who guests would only be one day though, unlike the bigger Star Wars & Star Trek guests. So really there should be more of them than the bigger flown in guests. Currently there's twice as many Doctor Who guests at Collectomania. I'd be very surprised if there aren't more at London. Besides many would have other UK credits too.

Are they the most popular franchises anymore though or is it just easier to get guests that the organisers are fans of?

They are franchises that produce a lot more merchandise. Plenty of us get that signed.

Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman

This please ha ha ha

On a side note does anyone know why I can't like posts anymore will save me from having to quote everything, cheers :smile:

Just "Like" the post then click refresh.

I don't know whats up with the forum lately, at one point I had to click refresh just after posting cos a load of gibberish came up etc.

This please ha ha ha

On a side note does anyone know why I can't like posts anymore will save me from having to quote everything, cheers :smile:

I don't know whats up with the forum lately, at one point I had to click refresh just after posting cos a load of gibberish came up etc.

On the plus side the return button is working again

so I can get down here with little effort!

• Like 1

This please ha ha ha

On the plus side the return button is working again

so I can get down here with little effort!

so i was not the only one have to admit the forum has been acting a bit stange of late the couple of things that its not letting me do as well