ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

regarding the hand stamping for re entry. I've done this alot in previous years when i have gone for a pub lunch around dinner time, however this year my hotel is right next to the venue and after my dinner i was thinking of going back to my hotel and having a shower and a change as i can feel quite grimy after a few hours at these events. What if the stamp washed off? would it be possible to stamp my ticket stub or any other way anyone can think of or am i gonna have to tie a carrier bag round my lower arm lol.

The problem with that is that tickets can be handed over to another person. Body parts can't. ;)

In the past years it always took me more than one shower until the stamp was gone. I wouldn't go as far as using a carrier bag. Just don't scrub too hard. :lol:

The problem with that is that tickets can be handed over to another person. Body parts can't. ;)

In the past years it always took me more than one shower until the stamp was gone. I wouldn't go as far as using a carrier bag. Just don't scrub too hard. :lol:

Yeah same, even in the heat, the stamp never completely comes off for me :P I always get people asking if I've bruised my hand haha

Yeah same, even in the heat, the stamp never completely comes off for me :P I always get people asking if I've bruised my hand haha

Thanks for the advice. I think to be safe i will adopt this stance while i shower so as not to rub off the stamp

sms_zps9910e939.jpg

• Like 4

I have a question but it requires a small explanation first. I ordered tickets for both Saturday and Sunday. the tickets for Saturday were standard entry and the Sunday ones an Early bird entry but they sent me the standard tickets for Sunday. I have already contacted SM about the mix up and was told the could be replaced on the day if I bring the letter that can with the tickets to show I bought the Early Bird tickets.

My question is this, since they have to replace the one set of tickets anyway, would it be possible to change the Saturday tickets for the Early Bird one instead of the Sunday ones?

Has anyone ever proposed to a guest at an event?

Would LOVE to see that!!

I would just just tell Lauren Cohan (if we ever get her) that in my village having our photo together means we are now married. Should work! haha :angel:

Edited by stevie_g
  • Like 1

With your comic gold do you flash you band to know where to sit at true believers awards? Or do you need a ticket? I'm guessing be a few hundred people in front of normal ticket people.

I'm not aware of special tickets. So far I only know that there's a special reserved area. I'll try to get more details,

From what time on will there be Photoshoots? For example, I bought Standard Entry tickets for the Saturday and tickets for a Photoshoot with Jenna Coleman. Since the guests are there from 9AM, but the standard Entry allows me to get in at 11AM, is it possible that my shoot'll be before that time, and if so, what should I do?

And once I arrive there, how do I know when my shoot is? Not just the photoshoot in general, but when my number/batch will be called?

Thanks in advance! coming all the way from the Netherlands for my first con- I'm super excited :)

• Like 1

From what time on will there be Photoshoots? For example, I bought Standard Entry tickets for the Saturday and tickets for a Photoshoot with Jenna Coleman. Since the guests are there from 9AM, but the standard Entry allows me to get in at 11AM, is it possible that my shoot'll be before that time, and if so, what should I do?

And once I arrive there, how do I know when my shoot is? Not just the photoshoot in general, but when my number/batch will be called?

Thanks in advance! coming all the way from the Netherlands for my first con- I'm super excited :)

Last year photoshoots started at 9:30 but someone like Jenna will often have two shoots during the day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon so you can always go to the second one. Obviously this will only be confirmed once the schedule is released nearer the event. If you have to go in before 11 you can join the early bird pay on the day queue and just pay the difference in ticket costs.

Once you're there the crew at the shoot will call ticket numbers in batches and will direct you to join the queue then. A session will not normally be longer than one hour and as a rule of thumb, estimate for around 400-500 pictures per hour roughly, maybe more. So if you had ticket number 300, you wouldn't be called until the shoot had been going for around 40mins. But that's just a rough estimate. As long as you're there before the guest leaves you'll get your photo but the guest won't just hang around if there's no-one there so don't be too late.

Edited by Rockstar6662