Big Guest Announcement Tonight at 5PM

Sigourney Weaver.. Well I have a hard time thinking its her. But it would be awesome if it was. She is / was a major actor that big I dont think the announcement will be. But Im sure its gonna be good.

I just hope its not someone that will cause big fuzz when it comes to hopes being driven throuigh the roofs, although not much speculation goin on so :) Im sure its gonna good.

ok a guess then... Hmm...

Harold Ramis

I don't know why, I've got a sixth sense it's Peter Capaldi. I've just checked an online calendar - Doctor Who season 8 isn't on until August 2014, so for argument let's say it starts August 2nd (which is indeed a Saturday). This convention is on 11 -13th, two weeks before that date.

Would it be beyond the realms of possibility for Peter to do a signing and a TARDIS photoshoot for some last minute publicity???? I'd love it, but I also know the ques would be HUGE!!!!!

We shall see I suppose....

Edited by starscream1989
  • Like 3

Nathan Fillion, or we riot! :P

I also second yellowmarlin's request for David Bedwell! ;)

Nathan fillion would be brilliant.

Yes, that would be nice!

And also one thing that SM was clear about was that there were activities that held the announcement back. A Firefly talk perhaps, double photo... ? who knows. (or just a talk and Im way off.. ;) )