showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT DAVI

Latest Guest Announcement - Robert Davi

Attending: Sat/Sun

Autograph/Photoshoot Price: £20

Franz-Sanchez.jpg

600px-Goonies_04.jpg

Agent_Johnson.JPG

robert-davi-nel-ruolo-del-comandante-acastus-kolya-nell-episodio-remnants-della-serie-tv-stargate-atlantis-88188.jpg

James Bond Licence to Kill

The Goonies

Die Hard

Stargate Atlantis

Predator 2

The Iceman

Profiler

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001108/

Edited by mojoe
  • Like 1

Absolutely fantastic! I've been praying you'd get him back since Collectormania years ago in the mall. My camera broke at the time and I couldnt get a photo with him. Plus I will make a good Goonies pic for him to sign. Excellent guest

Wow, brilliant announcement! Really pleased with this one.

Awesome! Can't wait to see him in Expendables 3 :) Really want to go to this but it doesn't have the usual guest list I'm in to. More big film guests and it would be more worth my while going. The only other time I considered going to Autographic was for Yaphet Kotto but he cancelled. Bring Joe Pantoliano then it would definitely be a worth while trip!

Edited by bruces

Not necessarily my favourite Bond film but he was a very good villain, missed him when he was over before so great to see him back.

Should be at one of the bigger cons

Edited by malky
  • Like 1

Great Guest. can you get other bond actors, like

Karin Dor

Christopher Lee

Christopher Walken

Maud Adams

Lois Chiles

Jonathan Pryce

Mads Mikkelsen

Eva Green

Jill St.John

Jane Seymour

Roger Moore

Kristina Wayborn

Louis Jordan

Kabir Bedi

Diana Rigg

Goerge Lazenby

what´s up with Dolph Lundgren and Sylvester Stallone?

Sigourney Weaver and Val Kilmer

I'm really pleased you have got Robert Davi. I just wish it was to one of the other events such as Collectormania MK or LFCC. He would be such a popular guest because of Goonies, Bond, Stargate and my favourite Maniac Cop. Please get him back to other Showmasters events - he's a legend. :)

I'm really pleased you have got Robert Davi. I just wish it was to one of the other events such as Collectormania MK or LFCC. He would be such a popular guest because of Goonies, Bond, Stargate and my favourite Maniac Cop. Please get him back to other Showmasters events - he's a legend. :)

I agree, he's more of a Collectormania or LFCC guest. I'm hoping they announce some other popular 80s film stars to make this event better and the journey will be worthwhile.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this