Cosplay

Zonic

I'm attending as newbie' The Twelfth Doctor (Peter Capaldi). Really excited!

You're welcome to join in the photoshoot if you're either the 12th doctor saturday or sunday :)

• Like 1

I'm attending as newbie' The Twelfth Doctor (Peter Capaldi). Really excited!

You're welcome to join in the photoshoot if you're either the 12th doctor saturday or sunday :)

I'm attending on Saturday but what photoshoot is this?

Edited by chugs-in-credible

Don't think the shoes took the dye at all before so I'm going to have to use suede dye (which I've never used before-any tips/tricks welcome!) which I didn't really want to do as I wanted to weather more than make the shoes one solid colour...oh well, I'll just be careful with the dye I s'pose.

Cable arm coming along nicely, Worbla's a bit tricky to use when you're a newb with it. But moulding it is easy enough.

Anybody used this before? Got any tips on how to paint it at all? I've heard about sanding it down first to get a smooth surface then use acryllic paint.

Cable arm coming along nicely, Worbla's a bit tricky to use when you're a newb with it. But moulding it is easy enough.

Anybody used this before? Got any tips on how to paint it at all? I've heard about sanding it down first to get a smooth surface then use acryllic paint.

Go and ask Lisa:

https://www.facebook.com/lisahpg

I know she uses Worbla a lot.

I'll be there all weekend as Agents of SHIELD style Phil Coulson complete with the following apparel,

- The Destroyer Gun (The Avengers, SHIELD finale episode)

- Captain America Trading Cards (Vintage. Slight foxing around the edges. I'll be on the lookout for Captain Americas to sign them!)

- Official Leather ID badge and SHIELD apparatus lapel pins/clipboard/paper.

I'm hoping there will also be Loki's in attendance at LFCC for some 'sceptre through the heart' photo ops!

287hwjt.jpg

Anyone wishing to join with the rebuild of SHIELD will be given a classified Level 1 information card to take away from the briefing. (Yes, actual cards for you to keep!)

etxq84.jpg

Regards,

PC.

Edited by Loki'd

I'm back at Uni 'til the 14th so I won't be working on costumes for a bit, but I'll check back on the thread to see everyone's work 'til then! :D Great costumes so far, I'm excited to see what people are working on!

As always, I'll be cosplaying for LFCC (though not as a guest this time around, just a regular con-goer)

I'm currently working on my screen accurate Prince Oberyn from Game of Thrones, and am about to start hand-printing the pattern onto the cloak. I'm also taking Shaolin Wushu classes in order to learn to wield a spear in the same way as the character. If you don't follow the build already, you can do so on my page here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.255130708006384.1073741872.175485045970951&type=3

I'll be there all weekend as Agents of SHIELD style Phil Coulson complete with the following apparel,

- The Destroyer Gun (The Avengers, SHIELD finale episode)

- Captain America Trading Cards (Vintage. Slight foxing around the edges. I'll be on the lookout for Captain Americas to sign them!)

- Official Leather ID badge and SHIELD apparatus lapel pins/clipboard/paper.

I'm hoping there will also be Loki's in attendance at LFCC for some 'sceptre through the heart' photo ops!

287hwjt.jpg

Anyone wishing to join with the rebuild of SHIELD will be given a classified Level 1 information card to take away from the briefing. (Yes, actual cards for you to keep!)

etxq84.jpg

Regards,

PC.

My friends and I are going as Avengers so would like to meet you too for sure! We'll be there Saturday :)

I had to seem rip and resew my sleeves on my jacket. Gah! But now back on track. I do have a backup cosplay to prepare as well in case of stupidly hot weather. Which will be on of the sisters of the flame. Where does one get a goblet these days?

As always, I'll be cosplaying for LFCC (though not as a guest this time around, just a regular con-goer)

I'm currently working on my screen accurate Prince Oberyn from Game of Thrones, and am about to start hand-printing the pattern onto the cloak. I'm also taking Shaolin Wushu classes in order to learn to wield a spear in the same way as the character. If you don't follow the build already, you can do so on my page here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.255130708006384.1073741872.175485045970951&type=3

If you couldn't tell from my avatar, I'm very excited about this.

If you couldn't tell from my avatar, I'm very excited about this.

I might have guessed, yes

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...