Latest Guest Announcement - ERNIE HUDSON

You mised The Hand That Rocks The Cradle ;-) He was great in that movie too, what a fab announcement, I'm so excited about coming now all these 80's stars to meet!

He was excellent in this film playing Solomon. Such a moving performance. He has me in tears every time i watch it :blush:

• Like 1

You mised The Hand That Rocks The Cradle ;-) He was great in that movie too, what a fab announcement, I'm so excited about coming now all these 80's stars to meet!

He was excellent in this film playing Solomon. Such a moving performance. He has me in tears every time i watch it :blush:

Couldn't agree with you more! He was brilliant. I'm very excited to be able to meet him! I've still got the ghostbusters vinyl LP that I bought after watching the movie, thinking it could be a great item to get signed! :-D

• Like 1

I haven't booked mine yet. Can someone tell me if the £15 photoshoot that is currently for sale is the one he'll be wearing the costume in? Or will there be another one added for it?

That is the case for Sam Jones, a prop photoshoot being released later. However for Ernie, Showmasters have not mentioned a separate photoshoot for him. So yes, the photoshoot currently on sale for Ernie will be in costume.

chugs-in-credible

I haven't booked mine yet. Can someone tell me if the £15 photoshoot that is currently for sale is the one he'll be wearing the costume in? Or will there be another one added for it?

That is the case for Sam Jones, a prop photoshoot being released later. However for Ernie, Showmasters have not mentioned a separate photoshoot for him. So yes, the photoshoot currently on sale for Ernie will be in costume.

chugs-in-credible

Thanks for the reply but I'd rather get confirmation from someone from Showmasters before I buy just to be on the safe side.

chugs-in-credible

Thanks for the reply but I'd rather get confirmation from someone from Showmasters before I buy just to be on the safe side.

I was thinking the same thing and want to hold off until SM can clarify this....

• Like 1

I'm really pleased with this. However it would be great to get a few other Ghostbusters related stars. My personal major wants would be Annie Potts, Rick Moranis, Ivan Reitman and Harold Ramis. Probably all unlikely but Ghostbusters is still such a popular movie I'm sure any Ghostbusters guests would draw a crowd. (I've met Murray & Aykroyd, hence their omission)

• Like 2

Very cool! Ghostbusters is ace but the TV series Oz was brilliant also. He's got quite a few cool credits thinking about it, Congo, No Escape, The Crow, Airheads, Tornado! The wife is a big Miss Congeniality and Desperate Housewives fan too, so everybody's happy! :dance:

I assume Ernie will be flying in straight (as he's just doing the Sunday) which is being held exactly the same weekend... either that or he's double booked :(

Edit: please do not discuss non SM events on this forum, thanks.

Edited by 1of2

Anybody know if there has been a definitive answer to this yet or not? Thanks

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Cant wait to meet ernie again. i met him at another convention a few years back and he was such an awesome guy. i met him in the morning then had a photoshoot later in the afternoon and he remembered my name when it was my turn for a photo!! i was blown away!

going to get another ghostbuster pics signed but want a pic from the crow signing too if possible.

More ghostbuster guests please, although majority of them would be unlikely i think...

Bill Murray

Dan Aykroyd

Harold Ramis

Ivan Reitman

Sigourney Weaver

Rick Moranis

Annie Potts

William Atherton

Peter Macnicol

Brian Doyle Murray

Robin Shelby

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any news yet SM

wanting to buy my tickets today

Any news yet SM

wanting to buy my tickets today

Everyone but me and David is at Cardiff at the moment, sorry. The mods have been trying to get an answer, but we have not heard back. It's extremely unlikely that we'll hear anything today.