Latest Guest Announcement - ERNIE HUDSON

I haven't booked mine yet. Can someone tell me if the £15 photoshoot that is currently for sale is the one he'll be wearing the costume in? Or will there be another one added for it?

Anybody know if there has been a definitive answer to this yet or not? Thanks

Any news yet SM

wanting to buy my tickets today

Everyone but me and David is at Cardiff at the moment, sorry. The mods have been trying to get an answer, but we have not heard back. It's extremely unlikely that we'll hear anything today.

Ok no problem :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't booked mine yet. Can someone tell me if the £15 photoshoot that is currently for sale is the one he'll be wearing the costume in? Or will there be another one added for it?

Any news yet SM

Everyone but me and David is at Cardiff at the moment, sorry. The mods have been trying to get an answer, but we have not heard back. It's extremely unlikely that we'll hear anything today.

I bought mine figuring that's what the shoot already was. Hope so!

Any news yet SM

Do we have an update on this? Its been 2 weeks and the store closes to international orders soon...

I don't really get why he has to be in costume. The guy is a legend, I'm just thrilled to be getting my photo with him. It's going to be a long weekend for him so I'd rather he's dressed comfortably to be honest. I know he's in Ghostbusters, I don't need him to be in uniform to prove it! If you're reading this Mr. Hudson, come in your dressing gown and slippers, looking forward to meeting you! :smile:

• Like 1

I don't really get why he has to be in costume. The guy is a legend, I'm just thrilled to be getting my photo with him. It's going to be a long weekend for him so I'd rather he's dressed comfortably to be honest. I know he's in Ghostbusters, I don't need him to be in uniform to prove it! If you're reading this Mr. Hudson, come in your dressing gown and slippers, looking forward to meeting you! :smile:

I personally think being in costume is so much better than ordinary clothes. As a HUGE ghostbusters fan I love that he'll be wearing his jumpsuit. I wish he would have a proton pack too! but I doubt it. Say here's an idea, would any of the UK Ghostbusters who regularly attend these events lend him your proton pack for the photoshoot if he was up for it and SM let's him? :lol: Edited by Kuato_Lives

I admire a bit of Cosplay, I'm a little too shy to dress up personally plus my Mum won't let me anywhere near her sewing machine but if we all agreed to turn up in our pajamas and slippers I'd be more than happy. Cosplay is a choice for visitors though, we really shouldn't force it upon the guests. Well, apart from the Power Rangers maybe, but they seem to do that regularly by their own admission.