Still not got my refund for the Amanda/Michael talk!

I am still waiting for my refund for a Norman Reedus Photoshoot from the 2012 LFCC!!. numerous emails sent, nothing ever came back and he didn't even turn up to the event as he had to cancel!.

Total stitch up :-(

I am still waiting for my refund for a Norman Reedus Photoshoot from the 2012 LFCC!!. numerous emails sent, nothing ever came back and he didn't even turn up to the event as he had to cancel!.

I'm afraid I have no idea what may have happened there. I must admit I am not sure if I am understanding your post correctly. It sounds you asked for a refund before Norman had to cancel? In that case a refund would not have been given anyway, photoshoot tickets will only be refunded if a guest cancels.

After his cancellation all Norman tickets should have gone to automatic refunds. It's possible someone gets missed on occasion. Unfortunately you never mentioned that there was an issue in any of your prior posts. The mods would have been to help as soon as you had brought this up. Your forum registration is with a Hotmail address. It's been mentioned a number of times in the last months that we have severe problems with e-mails and forum registrations coming from Hotmail. It is possible your e-mails never made it through.

If you want please e-mail your name and order number to the e-mail address in my profile and I will try to get this clarified.

• Like 1

2012? that outrageous, im still waiting for a refund since march. even with email replies im still waiting, deff made me consider what i pre book and when from now on. aside ones that are big and may sell out ill leave it late to try and avoid cxls and never getting a refund. smaller guests ill buy at the show i think from now on. its not fair how we are being treated as paying customers, granted we are a minority, its not a massive SM mess up where many are not refunded, but its still bad how the few that are missed are being treated. surely there is a law on how long refunds should take? very frustrating, esp for those of us who are skint lol

2012? that outrageous, im still waiting for a refund since march. even with email replies im still waiting, deff made me consider what i pre book and when from now on. aside ones that are big and may sell out ill leave it late to try and avoid cxls and never getting a refund. smaller guests ill buy at the show i think from now on. its not fair how we are being treated as paying customers, granted we are a minority, its not a massive SM mess up where many are not refunded, but its still bad how the few that are missed are being treated. surely there is a law on how long refunds should take? very frustrating, esp for those of us who are skint lol

I'm actually doing the same as you now and have done for the past two events. Unless its a big guest who may sell out, I'm waiting until the last minute to order tickets.

The issue seems to be - unfortunately again - that the e-mails were not getting through. Norman was on automatic refunds. So if someone is missed off the list by accident and the contact attempts are going in a black hole not much can be done until we find out about it, and that happened with this post only. This specific issue is now being worked on, and we are also working with high pressure to try and solve the server issues. Thing is, this is not only in our hands and we can't solve this on our own. So it takes a little longer than everyone was hoping.

• 2 weeks later...

Mark Lewis Jones refunds and Cardiff refunds are being worked on and should be done by the end of the week. I have asked for confirmation if this goes for Kim Darby and Roy Dotrice too.

Rob (timelord), I also asked for another check on your refund issue. You are covered.

To anyone else: If you are missing other refunds than those mentioned above, can you please e-mail info@collectormania.com or alternatively me?

Still waiting. Two and a half months later and this still hasn't been sorted - really? :grump:

Can you please send your details to the address in my profile? I apologize if you've done so, I don't see you on the list.

I have sent a list of forum names and e-mails for investigation from those who have only posted here. But there seems to be problems tracking some of you down. This goes for refunds for all non-Cardiff refunds like Kim Darby, Roy Dotrice etc. please.

As far as I know I haven't received my refund for the Tapping/Shanks double photo (£50) and also the extra £5 for the Sunday Ray Park photo (we were only refunded £20 on the day which was a mistake).

I emailed once about Rays and then realised that I hadn't had the £50 back either so emailed again but no reply as yet.

This is the first time I've had any delays on refunds being received =(

Xx

As far as I know I haven't received my refund for the Tapping/Shanks double photo (£50) and also the extra £5 for the Sunday Ray Park photo (we were only refunded £20 on the day which was a mistake).

I emailed once about Rays and then realised that I hadn't had the £50 back either so emailed again but no reply as yet.

This is the first time I've had any delays on refunds being received =(

Xx

The Shanks/Tapping refunds definitely have already been processed, looks like you were missed off the list. There was some confusion about the Ray Park refunds and the request has been that everyone mails in who is missing something.

I see you have a Hotmail address. Can you e-mail me with your details and I will try to get this clarified. It's likely your e-mail has fallen into the Hotmail black hole.

The Shanks/Tapping refunds definitely have already been processed, looks like you were missed off the list. There was some confusion about the Ray Park refunds and the request has been that everyone mails in who is missing something.

I see you have a Hotmail address. Can you e-mail me with your details and I will try to get this clarified. It's likely your e-mail has fallen into the Hotmail black hole.

Thanks, I've just emailed you to address listed on your profile on here.

Xx