Still not got my refund for the Amanda/Michael talk!

STILL NO REFUND FOR MY RAY PARK, YEAH ITS ONLY A FIVER BUT ITS A FIVER WHICH IS MINE.

a fiver?

im STILL waiting for my ray park refund shoot from CMMK!! ive just emailed showmasters again now. its a micky take, the show was 2 months ago, he cxl 4 months ago, ive still not been refunded, others have which is even worse. for me.

• Showmasters Admin

STILL NO REFUND FOR MY RAY PARK, YEAH ITS ONLY A FIVER BUT ITS A FIVER WHICH IS MINE.

a fiver?

im STILL waiting for my ray park refund shoot from CMMK!! ive just emailed showmasters again now. its a micky take, the show was 2 months ago, he cxl 4 months ago, ive still not been refunded, others have which is even worse. for me.

rob we are looking into this you know us we are not here to rip any one off you know it and everyone knows it , with 10,000 orders things do get missed i think its beat to deal with this via email as you will not get any ware dealing with this on here .

send me any if you can please to the info email address ok

ans thanks for the tape

jason

• Showmasters Admin

i also think its best you email us at info@showmastersonline.com

if you can put refund issue in the tittle please

as i really do not understand why you are owed £5 for a ray park ticket so please emails me and i will try to work out what has happened here.

yours

jason

i also think its best you email us at info@showmastersonline.com

if you can put refund issue in the tittle please

as i really do not understand why you are owed £5 for a ray park ticket so please emails me and i will try to work out what has happened here.

yours

jason

well jason i had to change a photoshoot which cost me £25, but sm printed £20 on ticket and despite me showing on receipt it was printed wrong they only gave me £20 off another shoot & i was told to email and afterwards and it would be sorted. i did already state all off this 2 posts above but strangely its been deleted.

what good or purpose is an edited forum ?

a fiver?

rob we are looking into this you know us we are not here to rip any one off you know it and everyone knows it , with 10,000 orders things do get missed i think its beat to deal with this via email as you will not get any ware dealing with this on here .

send me any if you can please to the info email address ok

ans thanks for the tape

jason

Hi jason, ive emailed a few times over the last few months, once I even called and was told i have to email. Im not saying youre ripping ppl off, but it is a micky take how my refund has been dealt with or not dealt with as it were. we're approaching august!

Ive sent a few emails, no replies. the last one I sent the other day and I put for your attention in the subject mate.

no worries regarding the tape, any time.

R

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know all have been processed, but there have been a couple of problems with cards expired etc. If you e-mail me your name and order number I'll be happy to check for you. The e-mail is in my profiles.

Thanks, didn't need to email in the end as refund came through a couple of days after my post. :-)

Still waiting on my Kim Darby photoshoot refund. Have emailed and was promised 3 weeks ago it would be checked and still nothing. Have checked my bank and it does not show. Emailed again but no reply... :-(

Is it Kim Darby too? I've asked for updates for that one and for Roy Dotrice. I also have one report about a refund being missed for Mark Lewis Jones. If anything else is still outstanding please let me know and I'll put it on the list.

QS, it's the mark lewis one I'm missing.