Still not got my refund for the Amanda/Michael talk!

Seems like my E-mails about Maryse cancelling in July, are just not getting through. I sent the order number and waited few weeks. When I ask what happened to refund, again I'm asked to send order number

Did you attach the previous correspondence to your follow up or did you just sent a new e-mail? There's been a couple of people with problems unfortunately (including some where the refund seems to have been refused on their bank's end) and the store does need the order number to check. It's best to always reply to the latest message you got.

I got a couple of e-mails that I couldn't connect to anything myself, including two e-mails "where's my refund?" without names or order numbers showing up anywhere. We couldn't even trace the e-mail address to an existing order.

If you want please send the order number and your full name to the address in my profile and I'll see what I can find out.

Mark Lewis Jones refunds and Cardiff refunds are being worked on and should be done by the end of the week. I have asked for confirmation if this goes for Kim Darby and Roy Dotrice too.

many months after his cancellation notice, several courteous emails and Showmasters still can't manage the most simplest and essential of tasks - to refund my money for that Mark Lewis Jones ticket...

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend you email Queen_Sindel with the details. I did for mine (Mark Lewis Jones and Roy Dotrice) and QS did a great job following up; am most grateful for her help. It took a while for the office and me to co-ordinate our schedules in order to get in contact, mind, but the refund has now been done and appears to be staying on my account this time - phew!

• 2 weeks later...