what was your fav cosplays at the weekend, post pics :)

This was the only shot I got, but there were some Mario cosplayers that I did love! But I got this shot, because the moment I saw, I loved it. I presume this is to do with the musical Cats. I would have asked, but she stayed in character the entire time!

Picture3786.jpg

Over the weekend I did Gretel from Hansel and Gretel on Fri, female Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat on Sat and Selene from Underworld on the Sunday (there were a few of us though. Mine was without the fangs) not sure if anyone got any pics but if you did please post them as I'm severely lacking on in costume pics.

The UK Ghostbusters are always awesome,I also liked the cos play people who did Xena,Snake Eyes from G.I.Joe,the Cyberman,Mystique from the X-Men & Han Solo,but then I was very impressed with all the cosplayers whom I had photos with,everyone is so nice to folks like me who ask for photos,you know,my portfolio looks even cooler now,result,hooray! :smile:

The guy who came as Shaun of the dead!! Simple but brilliant! I have a really good pic of him.

Was this on the Sunday? I'd love to see the pic please. It was his first time cosplaying and he was really chuffed with the positive feedback and how friendly everyone was.

I always swear to myself that I'll take more pictures of cosplayers each time as they do such a great job, but as usual, I was so tired after multiple autos and photoshoots that I just had to slope off home. However, my favourite cosplay experience was seeing this guy holding a baby up to the Alien cosplayer who regularly appears at these events. I was convinced the baby was going to scream its head off, but no, it reached out and was petting the Alien around the jaw (while the latter held its clawed hands up like a little puppy). A most surreal (and yet adorable!) moment...

From looking at other pictures and the cosplay video I am just amazed at how many people we missed!

Really enjoyed the cosplay part of the weekend almost as much as meeting the celebs.

I am just trying to think of who I could come as next time..........................

• 3 weeks later...