What time will be people be queuing from?

But you can get from Victoria to Earl's Court directly on District? I am a bit confused by that website.

Anyway, last year I came to DSTL never earlier than about half an hour after it opened, because I either got lost or something else went wrong and I got all the autographs I wanted and didn't even miss the 9:30 photoshoot. So, I suppose, everything will work somehow.

I have checked the site and the engineering works will not affect being able to get to Earl's Court. So you will be fine from Victoria.

@robertderidder: Eurolines from Germany on saturday?

From the Netherlands (Den Haag) actually, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same bus.

Yay een nederlander!

Just wondering, around how many photo shoot tickets will be available on the day per guest as I didn't get a chance to order one for Norman Reedus. Do tickets for big guests like him sell out fast or are there plenty so they run out throughout the day? Would there be enough even if I turn up at 9:00 am?

I really hope I don't miss out on getting a photo with him :-(

(First time at London so I really don't know)

If it helps anyone last year I got in at 11.30 and got to meet Hayden at about 2pm and she was really REALLY busy so don't be tron worried about being super early

I'm getting there this year for half 10 for some reason though

I only plan on Meeting Eoin Macken and Tom Hopper ;)

If it helps anyone last year I got in at 11.30 and got to meet Hayden at about 2pm and she was really REALLY busy so don't be tron worried about being super early

I'm getting there this year for half 10 for some reason though

I only plan on Meeting Eoin Macken and Tom Hopper ;)

Oh and not to mention and CMK 19 we got there near opening and although far back in q got all autograph tickets early on

I'm going straight to McDonald's for breakfast sometime gone 8am then I'll make my way on the tube just before 9am. Get in with my Early Bird and I shall enjoy the peace and quiet till 11am when I'll then find myself suddenly rubbing shoulder to shoulder with everyone else that turns up.

Pea

I'm going straight to McDonald's for breakfast sometime gone 8am then I'll make my way on the tube just before 9am. Get in with my Early Bird and I shall enjoy the peace and quiet till 11am when I'll then find myself suddenly rubbing shoulder to shoulder with everyone else that turns up.

Peace and quiet? You're kidding right? People running to get the first VQT is hardly peace and quiet...

Pea

Peace and quiet? You're kidding right? People running to get the first VQT is hardly peace and quiet...

Running is not allowed for safety reasons. People who run are stopped and pulled to one side due. Effectively they end up with a higher VQ ticket than they would have had by walking. Edited by 1of2

• Showmasters Admin

just remember at the end of the day a lot of people have to go home early and before the show closes , so don't be surprised if all the guests go to open queue by the end of the day , its what we work to achieve, so if you do happen to get to the show late if you really care and hang out to the very end of the show there is a chance the guest you want to see may go to open queue.

its happened in the past with David Tenant's first signing, John Barrowman 1st also so just remember its worth staying if you can just to see what happens, the crew are there to help you remember and asking them right at the end of the day they will inform you .

there has also been times when we have help the close down of the hall to cater for guests that still have a line of people like Christopher Lloyd where we kept the venue open for half an hour longer so everyone got seen , so lets see on the day how things go but i kwow we will be on top of things like we normally are on these things

see you there

jason

People run in doors, at least don't run into the doors :eek: I hope I get to see all the guests I want without clashing with the talks I want to go to, but do I walk fast for vertial queue or for talk tickets :geek:

Edited by GamerGraph

Pea

Running is not allowed for safety reasons. People who run are stopped and pulled to one side due. Effectively they end up with a higher VQ ticket than they would have had by walking.

Is Trotting aloud? :rolleyes: