What time will be people be queuing from?

Oh I'm sure that was just him being nice :) doesn't mean it'll happen all the time.

If you're there for Early Entry and you go straight to pick up his Virtual Queue ticket then you've got a good chance of getting seen :)

I will go straight there - thank you :-)

Last question I promise ;-)

I want to get 2 autographs from Norman, but would like to (if time permits) get them at separate times (as he's the only guest I'm seeing, I want to space them out and also I'd get to see him twice) I'd like to bring my son to get the autographs, so would need 2 virtual tickets per autograph. Can I get all 4 at once, or will I need to queue twice?

I hope that makes sense :-) Thanks

I want to get 2 autographs from Norman, but would like to (if time permits) get them at separate times (as he's the only guest I'm seeing, I want to space them out and also I'd get to see him twice) I'd like to bring my son to get the autographs, so would need 2 virtual tickets per autograph. Can I get all 4 at once, or will I need to queue twice?

Well actually I would hope that this is not allowed. It kind of defeats the purpose of the VT system if people are able to get more tickets than one per person and taking up twice the time.

No offense to you, I get your point, but you do understand that this is kinda unfair towards the other visitors?

Having said that, it would not be unreasonable to expect Norman to have an open queue by the end of the day, so you could get a ticket for an autograph in the morning and go back if he's not too busy anymore.

Well actually I would hope that this is not allowed. It kind of defeats the purpose of the VT system if people are able to get more tickets than one per person and taking up twice the time.

No offense to you, I get your point, but you do understand that this is kinda unfair towards the other visitors?

Having said that, it would not be unreasonable to expect Norman to have an open queue by the end of the day, so you could get a ticket for an autograph in the morning and go back if he's not too busy anymore.

I wasn't trying to be unfair, just didn't want to ask the question when at the con and get told off (Im not a confident person and that would honestly spoil my day!) I thought better to ask 'anomynously'? thats all. :-( :-(

Ah then yes you'll both need tickets and both need to queue twice for them, unless as said above the queue goes 'open' and anyone can join :)

Thank you for being so helpful. I was beginning to wish I hadn't asked :-(

• Moderators

If it's of any help - if you're worried about asking anything on here, all my contact details are in my signature and profile if you're more comfortable with that :) just keep it in mind.

• Like 1

If it's of any help - if you're worried about asking anything on here, all my contact details are in my signature and profile if you're more comfortable with that :) just keep it in mind.

Thank you so much for that - I really appreciate it. I would be more comfortable - promise not to make a nuisance of myself :-)

DavidB.... SuperMod... :clap:

I have to say that I was worried about asking things and feeling like a noob when I went to DSTL, I had no experience of anything like this at all. Everyone, and I mean everyone from the actors, staff, volunteers and fellow attendees were great and friendly.

I wasn't trying to be unfair, just didn't want to ask the question when at the con and get told off (Im not a confident person and that would honestly spoil my day!) I thought better to ask 'anomynously'? thats all. :-( :-(

Didn't mean to offend you, sorry if I did.

Actually I understand that you're a big Norman Reedus fan, so you'll want to spend as much time with him as possible. So your best bet is to get him at a time when he's not that busy. With almost all the guests, barring some that are extremely busy, at the end of the day most people who want to see them have and the queues are open. Which is an excellent time to spend a little more time.

I hope you and your son have fun at the LFCC!

Actually I understand that you're a big Norman Reedus fan, so you'll want to spend as much time with him as possible. So your best bet is to get him at a time when he's not that busy. With almost all the guests, barring some that are extremely busy, at the end of the day most people who want to see them have and the queues are open. Which is an excellent time to spend a little more time.

Thank you. I understand now what you mean't - my getting 2 autographs in one go could prevent someone else further down the line getting one. I didn't think of this.

Hope you have a good time too :-)

Thank you. I understand now what you mean't - my getting 2 autographs in one go could prevent someone else further down the line getting one. I didn't think of this.

There is no problem getting up to 5 items signed per VT if you want to. Amd with many guests many more. I'll most likely be getting 3 items signed by Reedus. Everyone will get seen. The crew members with each guest will recognise if the queue is moving too slowly and move things along if and when neccessary. This can include stopping posed photos, stopping personalisations, limiting conversations etc. But every one will get seen so don't worry about holding up the queue. Unless you're a dirty dealer with 100 posters to sign. Grrrr...I'll never let that go! :thumbdown: lol

There is no problem getting up to 5 items signed per VT if you want to. Amd with many guests many more. I'll most likely be getting 3 items signed by Reedus. Everyone will get seen. The crew members with each guest will recognise if the queue is moving too slowly and move things along if and when neccessary. This can include stopping posed photos, stopping personalisations, limiting conversations etc. But every one will get seen so don't worry about holding up the queue. Unless you're a dirty dealer with 100 posters to sign. Grrrr...I'll never let that go! :thumbdown: lol

Ok thank you :-)

I have a gold pass, so no need to be there at stupid o'clock.

Don't think I've ever turned up before 7.30am before though, and always been near the front. I know someone who got there at a stupid time before and no one else turned up until over an hour after lol.

Me 2 :) But Ill be there half an hour early on friday cause I want my goldpass fast. On sat and sun it will be around 8.30 most likely no need to be there before that.

How about the signs at Earls Court 2? Saying which queue to queue? I've been to 2 SM conventions last year, but this will be my first in Earls Court.. I've only been to Olympia before

How about the signs at Earls Court 2? Saying which queue to queue? I've been to 2 SM conventions last year, but this will be my first in Earls Court.. I've only been to Olympia before

There are normally signs up. Historically pre-paid queue to the left of the main door and pay on the day to the right. Of course that could be different this year.