Warning - Something big on Sunday (27.09 - awaiting update))

THANK YOU!

This update has very much helped. Shame the deadline for the decision is after the closing date....but oh well never mind. I'm just pleased we've had the update.

If James Earl Jones IS the guest that would be very cool. I was lucky enough to meet him outside the theatre last week and although he was happy to sign a couple of things he politely declined a photo. This is something I would rectify should he be announced. Fingers crossed for some good news!

Andrew Lincoln or Michael Rooker maybe? Rooker was tweeting a while back that he couldn't agree figures with SM, maybe somethings finally been agreed??!! If its ANY male cast member from TWD I will be thrilled! Roll on 1pm.....although going by previous announcements it'll prob be more like 6pm lol!! :whistling:

• Moderators

I'm sure they didn't think it would take this long. I know Jason likes to give everyone a heads up as early as possible, because people often complain about details coming too late. So even if this wasn't done, I'm sure there would be people not happy too. It's a lose-lose situation often. Anyway we'll all have to agree to disagree :)

My money is on James Earl Jones but there are a lot of people in London at the moment. I went to a private screening of the new film Prisoners on Monday and I met Donnie Darko and The Wolverine! Alas, I had nothing with me to sign, let alone a pen! Still, thanks for the update Jason, it's all good, even if it falls through!