helpful advice for your weekend with us :-)

The autographs i'm aiming for are Avery Brooks , Nicole deboer,Kristina Loken, Meg Foster,Diamond Dallas Page, Rene Auberjonois, Liexa Doig and Alexander Siddig.

I'm guessing most of those are going to be VT, with maybe only Meg and DDP not being VT ??

Also, Is there anyway of knowing in advance as to which guests will likely allow posed pics when you buy an autograph. Again , I imagine the only ones i've got a shot at are Meg and DDP ?

I have Avery and Nicole photoshoot tickets. just trying to work out how many more i'll need.

Edited by andrewrolar

The autographs i'm aiming for are Avery Brooks , Nicole deboer,Kristina Loken, Meg Foster,Diamond Dallas Page, Rene Auberjonois, Liexa Doig and Alexander Siddig.

I'm guessing most of those are going to be VT, with maybe only Meg and DDP not being VT ??

Also, Is there anyway of knowing in advance as to which guests will likely allow posed pics when you buy an autograph. Again , I imagine the only ones i've got a shot at are Meg and DDP ?

I have Avery and Nicole photoshoot tickets. just trying to work out how many more i'll need.

Yes i think so.. but maybe they won't, and maybe the other guests you're going to meet will allow it.. You never know for sure

Little question : will there be some WiFi spot near the venue? Like a McDo not to far or anyhting?

Thank you! ^^

I think I read they have wifi at the venue itself now. I may be completely wrong, but I'm sure I read it on the Earls Court website somewhere. It makes sense though, places like Birmingham NEC have had it put in over the last year, too.

Little question : will there be some WiFi spot near the venue? Like a McDo not to far or anyhting?

Thank you! ^^

I think I read they have wifi at the venue itself now. I may be completely wrong, but I'm sure I read it on the Earls Court website somewhere. It makes sense though, places like Birmingham NEC have had it put in over the last year, too.

Oh!! That would be so great ^^

I will see then!

Thanks!

This is my first going to LFCC, and me and my friend are doing different things, I just wondered will we be allowed to queue with each other even if she doesn't have a ticket for eg. an photoshoot?

No, sorry. If it's a line where you need a ticket that's not possible. Fot photoshoots she'd need a ticket of your own. For Virtual Queue ticket lines she could pick up a ticket to come with you. All non-VQ lines she can join you.

Small question: Are disposable camera's allowed?( I usually bring my phone to take pictures with guests ect. but someone who i'm getting a autograph for wants me to bring their disposable camera to take a photo of the guest signing their item. They said i have to "leave flash on". ) Any advice appreciated :)

Wasn't to sure where to post this.

Small question: Are disposable camera's allowed?( I usually bring my phone to take pictures with guests ect. but someone who i'm getting a autograph for wants me to bring their disposable camera to take a photo of the guest signing their item. They said i have to "leave flash on". ) Any advice appreciated :)

Not sure why your friend would want such a thing, your mobile will take higher quality pictures and you'll be able to send them to your friend instantly and at no extra cost for development.

I think if you told them your happy to take pictures of the signing process with you mobile instead then it'll save a bit of time changing over from mobile to disposal camera and trying to get a decent image that you won't be able to check is any good until later.

Remember your likely to be carrying lots of items already and you'll be busy thinking about what your wanting to see/do as well as possibly being nervous about meeting the guest they want.

A mobile would be faster, able to take a few quick pictures and you'll be able to see if there any good instantly as well as be able to send on to your friend via there own mobile or e-mail, they can then print out any photos if they want a physical copy as well as a digital one.

I wouldn't assume anything anymore tbh. At Collectormania I assumed that Lita, Tara and Shelton Benjamin would be allowing posed photos at their tables but they werent so its possible that DDP wont be either. It's just one of those things that you'll never know until you get in there.

Not sure why your friend would want such a thing, your mobile will take higher quality pictures and you'll be able to send them to your friend instantly and at no extra cost for development.

I think if you told them your happy to take pictures of the signing process with you mobile instead then it'll save a bit of time changing over from mobile to disposal camera and trying to get a decent image that you won't be able to check is any good until later.

Remember your likely to be carrying lots of items already and you'll be busy thinking about what your wanting to see/do as well as possibly being nervous about meeting the guest they want.

A mobile would be faster, able to take a few quick pictures and you'll be able to see if there any good instantly as well as be able to send on to your friend via there own mobile or e-mail, they can then print out any photos if they want a physical copy as well as a digital one.

The person in question is my step-dad. Have already offered to take by phone but he's so stuck in his ways. :WINCE: Also thought i was phobic of disposable cameras when i tried to explain that it's easier for me to use my mobile.

The person in question is my step-dad. Have already offered to take by phone but he's so stuck in his ways. :WINCE: Also thought i was phobic of disposable cameras when i tried to explain that it's easier for me to use my mobile.

To be honest you may find you have to use your phone anyway. The lighting in there isn't great (and has a horrible orange cast to it) and even if you can take photos there's often signs saying no flash. If that's the case you're likely to get a better photo with your phone than a disposable camera.

See on the day but be prepared.

Sorry I've got another question : Would I be able to pay cash for an autograph at the autograph point or would I need to purchase a voucher before hand?

You can pay cash to the crew member at the Signers table.

• Like 1