helpful advice for your weekend with us :-)

Its basically 1-100, 1-200 etc. So it just goes up, rather than shifting to 200-300. That's why you can't miss a 'session' as such :)

Ah I see :smile:. Another question. When we get through the doors on the Saturday, I plan to go straight away and get my VS tickets for the 3 auto's I would like. Where are the stations for these in relation to the entrance and will all 3 be in the same area, for example, If I queue for a VS for auto with Danny Glover, have I then got to go to the other side of the building for a VS for auto with Sarah Wayne????

• Moderators

They're usually at the back of the hall, so walk through the dealers and then you should see them all in similar areas. There are pictures up of each guest over their desks. You won't have to walk too far, but if u can't find a specific guest just ask a crew member.

• Like 1

Its basically 1-100, 1-200 etc. So it just goes up, rather than shifting to 200-300. That's why you can't miss a 'session' as such :)

Ah I see :smile:. Another question. When we get through the doors on the Saturday, I plan to go straight away and get my VS tickets for the 3 auto's I would like. Where are the stations for these in relation to the entrance and will all 3 be in the same area, for example, If I queue for a VS for auto with Danny Glover, have I then got to go to the other side of the building for a VS for auto with Sarah Wayne????

The main guests are usually in the same area. I would imagine they're pretty much straight through the vendor area at the back of the hall like they have been last time we were in this building.

Sorry I'm on my phone and can't read through the pages. I was just wondering what time the show is on on the friday as its the only day I can manage off work. And is it possible to get an autograph and photoshoot with Norman Reedus just on the Friday?

Thank you.

• Moderators

Newbie here. :)

I was just wondering if you have an early bird ticket is there still one queue to get into the building or are there seperate queues for people with tickets and for people who want to purcahse tickets on the day?

There will be separate queues for those with tickets and those who need to buy one on the door. There should be notices up to say which is which.

Sorry I'm on my phone and can't read through the pages. I was just wondering what time the show is on on the friday as its the only day I can manage off work. And is it possible to get an autograph and photoshoot with Norman Reedus just on the Friday?

Thank you.

Friday is open from 6-9pm. Norman is doing both photoshoots and autographs on Friday so it is possible, yes.

• Like 1

You're welcome :) I see you're coming from Norfolk - where are you travelling from?

We are from Norwich, but will actually be coming down from Bedford following a visit to Alton towers on the Thursday

• Showmasters Admin

There will be VTs on guests on the Friday.

100% on the big guests and very possibly on some to the mid sized guests too. LAst year we got to the limit of being able to not have them. With guests like Peter, Norman, Danny, Hoff etc on Friday we will be using VTs 100%.

• Like 1

The autographs i'm aiming for are Avery Brooks , Nicole deboer,Kristina Loken, Meg Foster,Diamond Dallas Page, Rene Auberjonois, Liexa Doig and Alexander Siddig.

I'm guessing most of those are going to be VT, with maybe only Meg and DDP not being VT ??

Edited by andrewrolar

The autographs i'm aiming for are Avery Brooks , Nicole deboer,Kristina Loken, Meg Foster,Diamond Dallas Page, Rene Auberjonois, Liexa Doig and Alexander Siddig.

I'm guessing most of those are going to be VT, with maybe only Meg and DDP not being VT ??

During Saturday and Sunday yes, they should at least start the day with VT. For Friday see TooTall's post above - possibly VT. I'd count DDP and Meg as exceptions to that myself.

There will be VTs on guests on the Friday.

100% on the big guests and very possibly on some to the mid sized guests too. LAst year we got to the limit of being able to not have them. With guests like Peter, Norman, Danny, Hoff etc on Friday we will be using VTs 100%.

Thanks!!

When you order tickets online would your card be debited straight away? I ordered tickets online early morning of Wednesday 26 June & it doesn't look as if my card has been debited yet & I'm very worried there is a problem. I've emailed info@collectormania address but would there be anyone i could talk to over the phone?

When you order tickets online would your card be debited straight away? I ordered tickets online early morning of Wednesday 26 June & it doesn't look as if my card has been debited yet & I'm very worried there is a problem. I've emailed info@collectormania address but would there be anyone i could talk to over the phone?

Hi, I don't have anything to do with showmasters or the ordering service, but from what I have read on the forums they are dealing with all ordered items at the moment. Over the weekend they will be working hard to fulfil all orders so there are still a few days before all orders are processed and dispatched. I believe your card is not debited straight away as it needs to be processed then its posted.

It may take a few more days than usual due too the high demand on the last day on online sales.

• Like 2

The processing is done by hand and isn't an automatic website thing - what I understand from reading admin's replies on here...There is a very nice woman in an office somewhere chained to a desk who is processing the orders by hand.

• Like 2

Jason posted this last night:

Hi everyone

this weekend we will have 10 people working to clear the backlog of orders so by Monday everything will be sent out and we will have responded to the email that relate to matters other then when will the tickets be going out .

do not worry there has just be an amazing amount of orders this year and it did catch us out a little , we have it all worked out now and we are not worried in any way as we are on top of it.

see you all very soon

thanks for understanding we will not let anyone down ;)

jason :WAVE:

For the rest of your questions Zahariel and DarthSharkey have already replied correctly.

Hi. I have ordered a photoshoot with Danny Glover and Kristanna Loken on the saturday. Will it be likely I will have time on the day to queue up to get an authograph of two other stars or will there not be enough time to garantee this. In which case would it be best to pre order the autographs?

Also can you choose to get an autograph signed at the sime time as getting a photoshoot photo or do you have to queue up again?

Hi. I have ordered a photoshoot with Danny Glover and Kristanna Loken on the saturday. Will it be likely I will have time on the day to queue up to get an authograph of two other stars or will there not be enough time to garantee this. In which case would it be best to pre order the autographs?

Also can you choose to get an autograph signed at the sime time as getting a photoshoot photo or do you have to queue up again?

The autograph queues are separate from the photo queues, you can't get autographs at the photosessions.

When you arrive just go to the autograph lines of the guests you want to see and opick up a so called virtual queue ticket. Those are little slips of paper with a number on. When this number has been "called" (means written on a board near the guest's line) you can join the line. You can go any time after the number has been called. With that system you won't havea problem getting those autographs besides the photos.