Reunion ideas?

Hello would love to see a DS9 renuion would be great i could not get around all of the DS9 guests this year. :clap:

Considering it's been only a year, it's unlikely. But I would love to meet Terry Farrell, Jeffrey Combs, Duncan Regehr, Andrea Martin and Colm Meaney (for non Star Trek reasons), so I'm not saying no to that :) (oh and Michael Dorn for my dad)

Firefly/Serenity - It's not an anniversary of either the TV program or the film but I don't care!

I have more love for that half session and the film than pretty much anything that's come since.

*goes off to think of more evil causes of demise for the TV execs that cancelled it*

I am so onboard with this suggestion it's just not even funny, that would be awesome....and also a Terminator reunion would be incredible :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the notion of an 80's theme. I grew up on 80's TV shows and Fantasy films so would love to see guests from those.

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned since it has been talked about since last year on various sites- A Babylon 5 cast reunion. I believe it will be its 20th anniversary and the UK fandom has always been a huge supporter of the show.

I would love to see a reunion as the surviving cast are all lovely people.

Kinda glad the topic is doing so well :P I already got quite a couple of Boondock Saints people (Benz, Reedus, Flanery, Collins Jr.), but wouldn't mind adding Rocco and Connoly. Willem Dafoe would be an amazing guest!

Hopefully will be meeting them in the future, maybe next year if SM will be able to get them :D;)

Aliens - I know it was done 8/9 years ago but from what I remember it was very popular and a lot of the cast cross over to other film franchises and favourites. If SM could get Sigourney onboard that would be amazing!

Lost Boys - Again I know it's been done before but I missed out on some of the guests due to my budget :( would love to see them back again.

Predator

Starship Troopers

Shaun of the Dead

Dawn of the Dead

Lost

Walking Dead

Breaking Bad

Terminator

• Like 2

Buffy/Angel (always top of my list as a main reason to go and very thin on the ground since HW started hope they are not confined to that only)

Ashes to Ashes - lovely cast and been a while.

Miami Vice - a lot of them do something in France annually so its possible.

80s brat pack - Molly Ringwald, Judd Nelson, Ally Sheedy etc (i know you have had a few before)

Lois & Clark (any chance Teri Hatcher would do it)?

Love ot say Moonlighting but alas the chances of Bruce coming wolud be unlikely i know.

• Like 1