Terminator Group Photo Shoot with Props

• Showmasters Admin

Judgement Day is coming to LFCC

At this year’s LFCC we will be having a Terminator prop display. There will be a full size T1 and T2 Arnie on display as well as a Torso of a T1000 and the T800.

To make it even better we will also be doing a Group photo shoot with Linda Hamilton, Danny Cooksey and Peter Kent with this display at a cost of £45

154762_119176954916611_1172427140_n_zps2464b70b.jpg

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

I'd suggest it'll be bookable. Keep an eye on the shop.

The only time we usually have pay on the day photoshoots is either the guest or photo shoot is announced after the shop closes, or they are the £5 prop photo shoots.

• Showmasters Admin

Do you have to buy ticket in the online shop?

As with any photoshoot. If there are tickets still available you'll be able to buy them on the day.

But if they are bookable on the online shop I'd book it to be sure you'll get it. Also the ticket queues on the day can be very very long.

I'd suggest it'll be bookable. Keep an eye on the shop.

The only time we usually have pay on the day photoshoots is either the guest or photo shoot is announced after the shop closes, or they are the £5 prop photo shoots.

Thanks again as always :smile: Thought I'd ask as these recent £5 photoshoots are pay on the day. I guess though as this one has three guests attached to the shoot booked tickets will most likely be required as you suggest.

Yeah! This get together doesn't happen everyday folks! Linda, Danny and I are great friends (for the last 20+ years) and we really enjoy getting together, so this'll be a special moment.

It's going to be a great photo and I can't wait. Like I say I've booked my photoshoot ticket already :clap:

• Like 2